My second chanel purchase...jumbo purple lambskin....will be here in march tho

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I just ordered from saks the new jumbo purple lambskin flap and she told me that chanel has not shipped them out yet to the dept. stores. I pre ordered it and it should arrive somewhere in March. God, I hate to wait that long....has anyone seen a pic of this bag yet? Im so excited!!!! Until then.....

I am happy for you.
Here you go.

I also saw a Jumbo lambskin with shiny silver HW in my local Boutiques. the color is different than the Maxi ( Maxi is in front).
Here is the picture I took - sorry I don't have picture just with the Maxi.
355278283.jpg

Last edited:
I am happy for you.
Here you go.

I also saw a Jumbo lambskin with shiny silver HW in my local Boutiques. the color is different than the Maxi ( Maxi is in front).
Here is the picture I took - sorry I don't have picture just with the Maxi.
355278283.jpg

OOOOH, that is such a striking purple. I can't wait!!!!

Wow, the med 09P Purple Lambskin looks so good.
I did not know the color comes in jumbo too.
I can not decide which color of purple to get. I like the 09 S/S but don't like it in Maxi size.

I'm wondering if her med. purple flap is the color of the cruise line or the s/s line? They are both different shades of purple according to the SA. The color of the s/s line is much brighter she said. I don't know what 09 line medium bag Mia has pics of. Can anyone help???

Last edited:
Hi melodysaw! Is the picture of the purple maxi that you posted represents the true color of it? In some threads the purple looks different. Thanks!
Purple is one of color that is very difficult to capture. I don't think my picture represents the true color of 09SS purple. The 09 SS is in violet family, just over halfway between magenta and blue.
While the 09 C purple is intense and dark. My mom like the 09C purple better.

I got very confused with those two colors after looking so long at them.

Last edited: