My second Chanel... my first reveal! To be revealed when I get home!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Through some miracle... an ANGEL appeared and presented me with one of my DREAM bags!

I never imagined that I would purchase a new Chanel this month! Well... I didn't purchase it directly from a boutique, but I couldn't have picked out a more perfecly perfect one if I chose it myself! I will not reveal how much I paid or who I purchased it from, but this ANGEL was so warm and kind and the exchange couldn't have been more pleasant. You will see in the reveal that the bag is brand new!

I'm currently working... Still... But as soon as I get off, I'm going straight
home to do a REVEAL! Some of you may have an idea... and most of you have already seen many of these particular bags... but I wanted to do a reveal!

I will be off probably within an hour, so if you don't mind, check back later! Come share my JOY! :biggrin:

I'm sorry I'm so late everyone! I had to deal with a MEGA CRISIS!
I got home eons ago... but waiting for me was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::nono::cursing::cursing::cursing::rant::lecture:

I had to deal with this first!

By the way... this is NOT how I wanted to introduce my 3rd dog.... I have shown you 2... this is the third.........ugh....... His name is "Lambo" :roflmfao:
My brother named him after a car...

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
That's after I cut it out from the main carpeting.... It's about 6X6 inches!!!!!
As you can see... he is a Jack Russell (cross)... He's my brother's dog....
I love him to bits, but SOMETIMES he gets into trouble!
I had to take care of this before my dad saw! My dad has grown to love our dogs but he does not tolerate this.... It was in one of the heaviest traffic areas of our home too!

"YOU ARE A BAD BOY!"

:thinking: I had to do something.... I'm pretty good at improvising.... being resourceful... I'm pretty creative too~

I went into a closet and ripped out a square of carpet from an area that can't be seen...

Good thing we have tiny closets that are dark!

So.... after some scissors, a knife, some glue, and some hard work.....
I managed to fix it... sort of.... I even took to the edges and rubbed and rubbed to blend in the edges!

:sneaky: Do you think Dad will notice?

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 136