My RG on me

spendalot

Leather addict
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Couldnt resist as its half price during the sale period.

Colour isnt captured very well. Looks grey here. They told me its camel but looks more dull toffee to me.
For comparison, my pumps are olive.

RG2.jpg

RG1.jpg

Fabulous! I was this close to getting the sage at half price too. But then the SA showed me the taupe ostrich and I was totally blown away. Plus I thought the sage is not as versatile as your brown which I was also told went on sale but sold out at 30% off. Lucky you.

looks great on you ive always wanted to an RG and now im buying :yes: cant wait to get mine ! how is the leather on the bag is it soft ? do you find it heavy ?

Thank you all. I love it.
Kaka, the leather is super soft. So soft and luxurious you wanna touch it all the time hehe...erm...it is definitely lighter than the muse. So I was quite surprised when the next day, I felt my arms aching slightly :P

Thank you all. I love it.
Kaka, the leather is super soft. So soft and luxurious you wanna touch it all the time hehe...erm...it is definitely lighter than the muse. So I was quite surprised when the next day, I felt my arms aching slightly :P

thank so much for the feedback im getting mine in a couple of days :heart: what color is yours im getting the chocolate

Beautiful bag! One of favorites I've owned so far... and I'm actually using the RG as diaper bag, I have the chocolate. It fits everything, easy to clean the inside lining, and look fabulous too! Congratulations again!