My revision rhinoplasty at VG Plastic Surgery

Han Hsu

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I feel like not many people on here mentioned VG Plastic Surgery ( maybe because the place is not heavily promoted in foreigners).

I’ve been silently considering my revision rhinoplasty because I’ve never been satisfied with my primary rhinoplasty. I hated taking pictures from the front because of my uneven nose ( kind like collapsed the left side of the nose).

I found out about VG plastic surgery by chance while I read the reviews on the Purseforum blog, someone has mentioned the name of VG. I have across a video on YouTube and Instagram. I liked the whole feeling of the hospital so I contacted them.

They do 1:1 online consultation which was nice. The English consultant Julia, she is the one who assisted me and arranged for me to get a direct online consultation with Dr.Im Young Min ( CEO of VG and specialized in revision rhinoplasty ). She worked tirelessly to help me when I was doing online consultation and in-person consultation in Korea, to just before and all throughout after my surgery. She was always making herself available to me either in person at the clinic or online via LINE. She's probably one of the busiest employees at the clinic as she handles all of the English speakings foreign patients. I really appreciate her.

Dr.Im Young Min is really good with rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, and alarplasty ( has natural & dolly looking results). Dr.Im seemed professional and straightforward about what can and cannot be done. I feel like it’s better to know beforehand instead of being disappointed because of unrealistic expectations.

It’s about 3 months post-op and so far I am liking the results. I have not regretted getting my revision rhinoplasty at VG Plastic Surgery. Overall I have a great experience and now I’m waiting for my final results ❤️

0048B665-27F0-42BF-86D2-81A6162EB10A.jpeg

C034BBE5-4E13-46BE-B31D-0F0246BC1539.jpeg

ADE41B74-B330-45C6-995C-C7DB584E0062.jpeg