My Pullman has finally arrived....

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
At last it's here..!! I was freaking out this weekend, I was already seeing myself like Addicted having lost hers... it was sent by UPS on thursday from England and should have arrived friday...instead it got delayed and arrived this morning...!:P Anyway, it's in great condition, the only thing that's not in good shape is the Clochette, but unless it can be fixed, a new one would cost me more than the bag itself, I recon...!

I would like to have the bag refurbished by Hermès: does anyone know if they refurbish croc bags ? If so, is it worth it , I mean can one tell the difference ?

I will post pics ASAP together with my Masai...;) :biggrin:

Thanks a lot Girls..!!! I definately will post pics, as soon as my DS will grant me a few minutes of his precious time...!!;) :lol: ( I'm so clueless about working these technological contraptions... !!LOL:lol: )

Duna, you must learn to do the pics yourself!! I paid ds to help me w/pics for the 2 bags I put on e-bay and to teach me how - and once you start it's not so hard! And I'm not very computer savvy myself (beyond typing LOL!) -- you can do it!