My Prada Bags

Ella Perry

Aug 2, 2017
have my first 2 Prada :smile: i just hope they're both authentic.. One is a small nylon evening bag and one is some kind of Leather but can't really tell what kind... both have the white tag (serial number insides) ..

Attachments

• prada.jpg
    prada.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 588
Reactions: DizzyFairy
have my first 2 Prada :smile: i just hope they're both authentic.. One is a small nylon evening bag and one is some kind of Leather but can't really tell what kind... both have the white tag (serial number insides) ..
my other Prada .. it doesn't have a notch in the R but according to lollipuff post not all have a notch :sad: I'm so confused :sad:
My First Hermes , hope it gets here soon :smile: Just bought it last night ..its a Vintage kaba Cabas 40..
Hi there are threads under "premier Designers" for prada and Hermes respectively. You're currently posting these on the Chanel thread, in someone else's reveal of their new gorgeous pearl neckalace :smile:
I'm thinking if you post these in the correct thread, the other fellow prada or hermes fans might be able to appreciate your postings more than Chanel fans...
hope this helps.... :flowers:

Reactions: Tuned83
Hi there are threads under "premier Designers" for prada and Hermes respectively. You're currently posting these on the Chanel thread, in someone else's reveal of their new gorgeous pearl neckalace :smile:
I'm thinking if you post these in the correct thread, the other fellow prada or hermes fans might be able to appreciate your postings more than Chanel fans...
hope this helps.... :flowers:
hello Dear, I apologize for being a noob , its my first day in Purse forum and i really needed help to authenticate something and when It says make 5 post and i thought this thread is for first time of everything in general not just first time for Chanel , i don't know how to delete my posts though , once again I'm sorry and i don't mean to disrespect ..

Reactions: Tuned83 and Vanana
hello Dear, I apologize for being a noob , its my first day in Purse forum and i really needed help to authenticate something and when It says make 5 post and i thought this thread is for first time of everything in general not just first time for Chanel , i don't know how to delete my posts though , once again I'm sorry and i don't mean to disrespect ..
Totally cool! But I got the feel that you're trying to get those looked at and I think the members who are at those subforums for the brand would be much more helpful to you! :smile:
Not sure if they have a separate authentication thread too so you should totally check them out! some of them do authentication for free. otherwise, consider perhaps looking into etinceler, leathersurgeon or other reputable places that might be able to authenticate the bags for you for I think usually under $20 by you sending specific required photos to them. Good luck either way :smile:

Reactions: Ella Perry
Totally cool! But I got the feel that you're trying to get those looked at and I think the members who are at those subforums for the brand would be much more helpful to you! :smile:
Not sure if they have a separate authentication thread too so you should totally check them out! some of them do authentication for free. otherwise, consider perhaps looking into etinceler, leathersurgeon or other reputable places that might be able to authenticate the bags for you for I think usually under $20 by you sending specific required photos to them. Good luck either way :smile:

I just tried to post it on a authenticate this Prada forum, I'm not sure if that's how it works but worth the try while waiting for a response from the admin :P Thank You :smile: I'm also currently looking for a preloved Chanel but idk which one and what budget yet so soon I'll get my first and will post in this thread lol :P

Reactions: Tuned83 and Vanana
I just tried to post it on a authenticate this Prada forum, I'm not sure if that's how it works but worth the try while waiting for a response from the admin :P Thank You :smile: I'm also currently looking for a preloved Chanel but idk which one and what budget yet so soon I'll get my first and will post in this thread lol :P
YAY!!!! super awesome! look forward to seeing your new love but I always warn that once you get one Chanel.. it seems that it's impossible to stop! proceed with caution :lol:

Reactions: carmen56