My PO is here!!!!!!! Come in for a quickie.....

Wow? VL? Really. You have now turned me on to VL now. All the pics I've seen before, VL never showed alot of texture. I really like it. Congrats!

Purse-o-holic: Thank you! :flowers:When I placed the order, I was sure I wanted this leather, only from what I had read but not from personal experience (except for my mother's gold Bolide). I also wanted (and completely adore) Chevre, but I have a Chevre Kelly (retourne) which sadly wore very easily on the corners in the first 6 months I owned it. Knowing that I don't want to have to baby the bag to enjoy it, I chose VL for the reputation of lightness and durability. I ***LOVE*** it now. Honestly, when I first opened the bag I thought hony sh*p that's stiff!! and wondered if it would be TOO stiff (is there any way to talk about this without it sounding like an innuendo??). So, while I've had the bag a week I keep stroking and fondling it and find the leather to be fairly bendy and extremely resiliant. Also, I love the sheen! It's really interesting in real life. Mind you, not as shiny as Chevre, but still very nice.

Wow...thank you so much everyone! I :heart: this bag....the perfect neutral bag! I actually feel that with what I have, all of my daily neutral/practical needs have been met. I have the gold/GH and ebene/PH birkins for day and wear black+something so often I felt I was missing the black bag. The Kelly is strictly for evenings/lighter days as I always carry so much stuff with me.

I spent so much time researching the leather and colors here on tPF and relying on others' experiences with VL. What an amazing resource filled with wonderfully kind and generous people:tup:

So I have been lucky to have acquired 4 bags in 2.5 years, and will be putting myself on a purse-ban for awhile. When I get back into it....it has to be color! Or exotic! (that is if I can resist any cute KPs I think I might need!)

Woo hooo! Congrats girl!!
gorgeous and a real classic!!!! Model shots please???

Btw just curious when did you place this PO???

Yorelica - My store filled out the form when I was there this past March!!! So it has to have been ordered at July podium. This is the second time the bag has come in within 6 months.:upsidedown: