My Plomb Brief w/ GGH arrived 5 min. ago from Fed Ex! Barneys sent the RIGHT one!!

Haha I know it's kinda confusing when I have been purchasing so many bags purposely for decision making. They have all just been sitting in my room as I have not worn them out of course because I am returning all but one when I finally choose haha. I got the Black SGH Brief and now this Plomb GGH Brief and I was looking at the two together to make a decision. What I really wanted though was the Plomb GGH DAY but I found out from the actual manufacturer in France, that that combo was not made at all for the F/W collection. Who knows why. So anyway because I like the Day style so much, I figured I should just get the Plomb with the SGH in that since that one is made. These Briefs were originally not even something I wanted. I just got em to see colors but now I am starting to like the style. They are a tad heavy though.

The Plomb is definitely the color of lead. A very very dark grey with black and blue undertones. It definitely looks like a faded black and then sometimes an extremely dark navy. Then in some light, it definitely looks grey. It's just an awesome color.

OICICIC!!! now I gotcha!! I prefer the day style to the brief too... the day style as grown on me since I've been on this forum :P... it may be my next target! why not wait around for a similar color next season in the GGH? coz the GH is here to stay apparently so maybe you'll come across one later?

hmmm... now I'm getting indecisive.... going back to plomb PT SGH I mean... :graucho: oh no... why do they make and give us soooo many options???!!!

^ Oh I know!!! I wish they would just make the GH in the Gunmetal color like they did for NM special edition. It would just be so much easier cuz that color matches gold and silver jewelry!

They're both gorgeous...it's hard to decide.:nuts: I think the plomb will look best with the silver. I have a question about the plomb, does it go with black clothing or not since it has blue in it? Also, does it go with earth tones?

I took the bag with me while I ran out tonight to get food. It's a gorgeous bag but I really think I will be happier with the Day. The Brief is not AS heavy as I thought, but it doesn't stay on the shoulder as well as the Day. And I do think that the Gold is a bit blingy hehe. Looks like I am gonna be ordering from BalNY tomorrow!

Wow Star...choices choices...what to do:shrugs: I'm really lovin the black with SGH...I think the plomb with SGH is pretty special too. Here's a pic from BALNY of a plomb SGH:
steelgiantsilverday.jpg.jpg