My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

Hi shiny. actually my acculift is starting to show and im kinda happy. I hope i will get the full results soon. The right side i might posssibly need one more minor acculift treatment tho haha but that's not an invasive procedure so whatever. And yes ure not the only one who told me not to touch my nose anymore! All my friends think im a plastic junkie and always roll their eyes when i tell them im getting some enhancements lol

Hi K, I have done the Power V lift at TLPS now over 3 weeks, I am still feeling a bit numb and at times painful, I don't see full result on my double chin yet cos it's a bit droopy ( I hope it will). Just wonder are you wearing this head support during the day cos I didn't wear that much due to work and social life. Do you think that will prevent it from healing if I don't ? Dr said it will take 3 to 6 moths to see final result...Have a speedy recovery.

another forumer who had surgery a day after i did had the power V lift too at another clinic. She had to wear the head support. For my acculift i did not have to wear it tho the translator said usually patients do wear it for acculift. I imagine mine may be because my acculift was done for the mid cheeks and side cheek and not the jaw line area or because i had a forehead fat graft and cannot put pressure on it. So with that said i do not know much about the head support or its actual use unfortunately.

However i can guarantee it will not prevent u from healing by not wearing it. I suspect the head support has got something to do with helping to maintain symmetry. Thats not to assume that without it your face will be asymmetrical tho.

With regards to drooping the best gauge would be to touch the area that you believe is sagging or dropping. Do you feel numb? Are the nerves recovered? If you do feel numb it means the nerves have yet to recover, which also means you have swelling that has moved downwards and is yet to dissipate. Results will only be visible after swelling has gone.

Thanks K you're so knowledgable, even better answer than I got from the assistant! Yes I still feel numb and now I guess I still have a bit swell but very little. I guess the Power V is stronger than Acculift, somewhere I read they use both Accusculp and a machine call Ultra Z (ultra sound). And yes I had it for my chin and jawl line. I'll wait and see now. Thanks a lot.

yeah from what i heard it is a more invasive procedure because apparently it requires more physical impact than acculift??? At least that's what ive been told.

I know how jittery we all get when we still cannot see results due to swelling. I too was concernened that the acculift may have induced drooping and sagging as many western surgeons do not believe in its tightening effect. But this morning i woke up and i noticed the swelling had gone down yet again and the saggy pockets i noticed were alot less visible. Hencee i can conclude that it was due to swelling.

Anyways happy healing and i hope u love ure results ;)

Hi shiny. actually my acculift is starting to show and im kinda happy. I hope i will get the full results soon. The right side i might posssibly need one more minor acculift treatment tho haha but that's not an invasive procedure so whatever. And yes ure not the only one who told me not to touch my nose anymore! All my friends think im a plastic junkie and always roll their eyes when i tell them im getting some enhancements lol

please take it seriously, i'd hate to see you end up like those people who had too much done and can't fix the damage and look horrible because all their tissues are so damaged/missing...

Thanks K you're so knowledgable, even better answer than I got from the assistant! Yes I still feel numb and now I guess I still have a bit swell but very little. I guess the Power V is stronger than Acculift, somewhere I read they use both Accusculp and a machine call Ultra Z (ultra sound). And yes I had it for my chin and jawl line. I'll wait and see now. Thanks a lot.

hi mimi,

how long can Power V last for? Is it permanent or ...?

Hi mimi60

Sorry, I got it all confused after reading so many posts here, there and everywhere in this forum. Never been reading so much postings all my life. Maybe it's me getting old too, I guess ;)
By the way, didn't you ask the doctor how long the power v might last? How long has u been swelling? I have thread lift before, 4 threads on each side of face and the swelling is only 2,3 days so it surprised me that your swelling take quite awhile.

Right dr said 3 to 6 months I will see final result. I feel fat deposit under my chin but guess as K said, it must be the swell. Now I am almost 4 weeks post op. I am a bit desperate to tell the truth about the slow process. The side of my jawl is fine but fat still deposit under my chin due to swell.

Hi Mrs King

Thread lift is never a good solution. It looks good in before and after photo because when the model just have it, it can look great. Plus some swelling, the model will look fabulous. I have my honeymoon period too. Take a pic of her two, three years later, then u will know what I mean. I realised I would not go for facial massage, the lifted effect just diminish rapidly. My friend told me even regular jogging has an impact too, that I don't know because I am a lazy bum. I have mine 2 half years ago, I know aging play a part, but to get dissatisfied with my look within a matter of over 2 years is a high price to pay. I take good care if my skin, I expected 5 years as told by doctor, it's pretty disappointing. Now I am considering incision facelift but I am very stressed about this decision as I am afraid of cutting. Maybe last minute I may chicken out and do a power V, Tess lift or whatever.

By the way, gold thread lift is a big bull****. I regret asking my sister to try it some years back. She ended up hurting her nerves, her eyes keeps twitching for no reason and there is absolutely no lifting effect. The doctor say there is , we cannot see any, I bet it all psychological .....