My Pewter Weekender has arrived!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I ran out to the pharmacy around 11:00 this morning and when I returned, there was the dreaded card from the postal carrier "we tried to deliver a parcel from HK, but you weren't home, we will be back tomorrow". :cry: Oh hell naw...I got in my car and drove around the neighborhood until I found our postal carrier 6 blocks away....and I stood by the truck until he finished dropping off mail on that street. :amuse:
    The whole ride home, my hands were shaking. I ripped open that box, wrote a quick PM to our dear Mimi and then sat in the silence of my room fondling that bag like a crazy woman. :amazed:

I AM IN LOVE!!! :love: The bag is from Spring 2005 and made of the yummiest lambskin on the planet. It came with a dustbag and authentication card, but no extra tassels. The bag has a minor scratch on the bottom, but that's okay cause it was truly a steal on eBay!:amuse:

A photographer I am not...but here are a few pictures. :shame:
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/esiders/StyleDiary/DSCF1434.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/esiders/StyleDiary/DSCF1432.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/esiders/StyleDiary/DSCF1431.jpg

2. Isn't this the most fabulous color! I have the 2004 First (which came with extra tassels, but no mirror) and it just goes with EVERYTHING! Congrats on your fabulous bag! Are you going to post a photo carrying the bag?

3. congrats on the weekender!
    pewter is an awesome color!!

4. beautiful! enjoy!!!

5. OMG congrats esiders!!! that is such a beautiful bag!! :love: Pewter is such a great color - one of my favs!!!

Enjoy it!!

6. congrats..

7. Wow, she's a beauty! Congrats! hehe, loved how you chased down the postal guy.:graucho:

8. pewter is one of my favourite colors. i have the first in pewter from 05. i still love it. enjoy!

9. lol, you crack me up girl, but i can understand, it's TDF :love:

10. congrats esiders :love: lovely bag :smile:

11. who-hoo !very pretty bal bag! is this your first weekender?

12. You know I :heart: it, it looks really gorgeous in your photos - ENJOY! Can't wait to see more photos of you wearing it :smile:

13. It's so gorgeous! You're gonna have a lot of fun using that bag! :+)

14. Congrats! And good job chasing down that package.

15. esiders, it's just GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :heart:

You are one determined woman!! Love how you tracked down your mail carrier!! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice