My Perfect Mini Square - Your thoughts?

sunyeo78

Oct 15, 2019
Thank you for reading...

I received a call that this lovely bag has come in for me:
Lambskin, black, ghw

What is everyone's thoughts on this bag? I am on the fence...

Thanks!

I think it’s super cute~ I was on the list for a caviar one but never got it:sad: the lamb skin one is with pearl strap right? That’s so pretty, but I also heard that the pearl strap could be easily broken… not sure whether it’s true……

I would go for the lambskin over the caviar anytime! The look is greatly elevated with the luxurious lambskin, quilted sides and bottom, pearl strap. Back pocket edges tend to scuff way faster for lambskin then caviar, so consider it a plus without the back pocket!

Reactions: aria0714
Picked it up. Debating whether to keep it or not. I am not a reseller but will sell my items here and there that I decide no longer match my lifestyle. Like everyone, I hate taking huge losses. I don't know if this is a great bag to have as a part of my collection or not. It is a pricey bag imho for what it is so what are your thoughts? I'm afraid if I return it, I will have a veru difficult time getting it again. Good addition? I have heard this bag is easily found on the resale market as people want it primarily in caviar - is this true, is it for a lot less? Btw - I compared it to the pearl crush and this one is better for me.20211203_063137.jpg

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I am not a fan just because it looks like a knock off bag you can get on Canal Street. The ones with caviar leather look extra cheap and all of the ones I’ve seen in boutiques have noticeable big creases on the flap. I do think the black lambskin with a pearl strap looks sorta nice.

That said, if you want a mini bag with an adjustable strap I would highly recommend a pearl crush instead.

I love my iridescent blue caviar despite the fact that it has creases on the front. Not a fan of the pearl strap as I heard it will break easily.

View attachment 5265094
I agree, the caviar without the pearl strap looks much better, I think the pearls are a little too much, make the bag look a little cheap tbh.
I am on the hunt for one of these, do you know if it is still possible to get them from the boutiques, Saks, or NM? Thank you for the information.

Picked it up. Debating whether to keep it or not. I am not a reseller but will sell my items here and there that I decide no longer match my lifestyle. Like everyone, I hate taking huge losses. I don't know if this is a great bag to have as a part of my collection or not. It is a pricey bag imho for what it is so what are your thoughts? I'm afraid if I return it, I will have a veru difficult time getting it again. Good addition? I have heard this bag is easily found on the resale market as people want it primarily in caviar - is this true, is it for a lot less? Btw - I compared it to the pearl crush and this one is better for me.View attachment 5264970

How much is this bag? Thanks.

I love it the look of it, is it part of 22c? The caviar in black in 21K has a navy sheen so I didn’t like it as much as the one you get. Imo the pearl strap looks really nice and different. I owned the pearl crush, the reason for me preferring the pearl crush is because of the back pocket. This one doesnt have it, making it less classic looking. With that said, I would buy it if I can afford both haha