My PCE Reveal/My First Poppy!!

This bag looks great on you! I love the new poppy bags. I am thinking about getting a poppy rocker or highlight with my pce.
Congrats on your Poppy Highlight! I Love It!

great pics! The Highlight looks perfect on you. I think you made a great choice, as always, you enabler! :P ;)

Well it was a tough choice between the hamptons n/s flap in raisin and this, and I have been wanting a black bag. Plus I already have a hamptons and a purple colored purse (lexi in quartz). I'm happy with my decision...who knows maybe the hamptons in raisin will go to the outlet, like some of the other colors are right now.

LOVELY bag on you!! :smile:

Can you recall what color of longer strap the gunmetal one has? Is it the creamy stuff with the colored stripe or a solid color like the black one is?? :smile:
The strap is black with a gunmetal stripe. I'm so glad they made the black with a black on black strap...it probably would have been a deal breaker if it had the cream color.

I love the highlight...I know some mentioned it looked like a bowling bag..but I love the shape. Congrats on your purchase...cant wait till more of these are released in new colors!