My PCE picks!! And something irresistible from the outlet....

Love this fob!
50b897f6-89aa-4dcf-b30a-a1dd2ef802ad_zps91e712bc.jpg

21c43b0b-2124-4f56-841f-e202e4867d66_zps4a68d6c9.jpg
I NEED THIS KEYFOB IN MY LIFE!!!!
I have three miniature schnauzers that are like my children. I assume that's advertised as a "Scottie" dog, but it's close enough for me!
Boutique or outlet? Thanks!!!

Is the Men's Outlet different than the Coach Factory Outlet? I feel silly... but I don't live near an outlet. So its CoachFactory.com or eBay, if it's not in the boutique/ Dillards. Thanks!

The Coach Men's Outlet is a factory outlet store but they only carry men's items. This fob hasn't been sold in the online Coach Factory Outlet sales. Unfortunately, eBay would be your only option since you don't have an outlet nearby.

Love the Saffiano! Is it red red? I have not saw that one IRL. I have a few MK Saffiano Hamiltons and they are virtually indestructible! Hope you enjoy your new goodies and the lil doggie is too cute!

ETA: I see it is Vermillion...which with Coach could be any shade of red...I have saw the "old" Vermillion but not the new.

Love the Saffiano! Is it red red? I have not saw that one IRL. I have a few MK Saffiano Hamiltons and they are virtually indestructible! Hope you enjoy your new goodies and the lil doggie is too cute!

ETA: I see it is Vermillion...which with Coach could be any shade of red...I have saw the "old" Vermillion but not the new.
In my opinion...the Vermillion is a RED RED. I so love this red. I have to get the slim wallet and also the cross body city tote....I think I would regret it if I didn't.

In my opinion...the Vermillion is a RED RED. I so love this red. I have to get the slim wallet and also the cross body city tote....I think I would regret it if I didn't.

It is beautiful! Coach never has a true red like that. I am thinking I may have to make a lil trip to take a look at it!
Congrats on a true beauty!

My first Saffiano...Mini Satchel in Vermillion. I say first because I want the crossbody city tote as well!! And this cute little wristlet! Love them!

I picked the same combo! Love the colors of the wristlet! Except I got the mini in robin and coral and will decide between the two when they arrive.