My pathetic excuse of a "collection"

1. Okay girls, this is my pathetic excuse of a "collection." Sorry I got so excited that I photographed some non-purses items! This makes me really want to make a shoes collection file too! I :heart: shoes! :nuts:

Here are my power players!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My clutches. The gold one is by Goldenbleu. The ivory and brown ones are vintage and my favorites. The dark brown one is actually a crocodile skin one but you can't really see in the picture.
    [​IMG]

And my Louis collection...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The attached photos are some stuff that I sort of "archived" and don't use anymore...

The last picure has a C&C California Tote signed by the 2 designers of C&C California; I meet them at an event and they gave away this free tote plus I got the designers to sign them. I'm such a dork.

09.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 18.jpg
  2. Great bags,I love the black Balenciaga.

xochrissie likes this.
  3. love the mj. it looks a lot larger on that dress form than i had orignially thought it was.

xochrissie likes this.
  4. Thanks for sharing.

5. beautiful choices, chrissie!

xochrissie likes this.
  6. Lovin that Chloe....:love:
    Nice collection

xochrissie likes this.
  7. Beautiful bags.

8. Nice collection! Please mail that pathetic excuse of a "collection" to....:lol:

9. Gorgeous collection, Chrissie :nuts: I love the white balenciaga First, I'm dying for a white City! :love:

10. I love the b-bags, lovely photos too !

11. You're right, your collection is "pathetic"... I'll do you a favour by taking it off your hands. ;)

Your collection is GORGEOUS! Way more classy than mine. The Balenciagas are so tasteful. Love the red MJ. Truly eye candy. You have great taste.

12. Great collection! Love the B-bags! Thanks for sharing your photos!

13. You have beautiful bags! Very nice =)

14. There is nothing pathetic about your collection. Your bags are lovely.

15. Very nice choices!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice