my palermo's zipper fell off :(

Oh no... please post pics of it if you can and keep us updated! The Palermo was next on my list but I've read way too many threads about quality control problems... now I'm starting to have second thoughts...

That happened to my mom's Saleya. She said it popped right off (she was at home) so she just popped it right back on. I wanted her to exchange for another one (it was still prerty new when it happened) in case it happens again but she didn't want to go through all the trouble and she said it's fine now. WTF is going on with these bags? You'd think for over $1K you could expect a zipper that stays intact! :nogood:

Popped it back on? But won't it just fall off the next time you pull the zipper all the way to the end?

Sigh.. The Palermo needs to be pulled all the way to open the bag I think... the problem would just reoccur if I tried to fix it myself...

This happened to me with my epi lockit. I only had the bag for a few months, so LV sent it to be repaired (for free). Of course, it took 6 weeks to get repaired which didn't make me too happy, but at least they did it at no charge.

Oh - they said they might have been able to fix it at the store but then changed their minds and shipped it out for repair, so depending on your store, maybe they can fix it immediately. :smile:

SIX WEEKS????????? Oh god I hope not.

I'm so sorry to hear that. My Palermo got loose threads coming out... (see my other thread)

When you are bringing in to the store, make sure you check that also, and get it fixed at the same time. Honestly, I lose confidence in this bag and rather ask for a store credit and wait for some other bags

That's really ridiculous!! You should get a new bag, not even a new zipper if the zipper was 'wavy' like you say to begin with... Not cool! Hope this problem gets resolved for you

i just purchased the palermo yesterday and noticed the same "wavy zipper" problem.

now i feel like returning my PM because:
1) i thought i could wear it across the body, but the strap's too short
2) wavy zipper
3) zipper pull might pop out just like above
4) i think the tivoli looks more appealing to me, since I also have the Neverfull MM which looks similar (kinda) to the Palermo.

I'm sorry too this happened to you. Yeah you pay lots of $ you expect higher standards. I have the Palermo PM and I noticed the wavy zipper too. I thought it was too new/stiff it will loosen over time. As for the zipper pull since its wavy I use my force to zip up and open the purse. I am hoping it doesn't come off please keep up updated and post pics. Thanks :smile: