My outfits

Jeannam2008

Fashionably me :)
Jul 10, 2009
Some outfits of my everyday wear, my style.
I'm always open for suggestions and advice on how to better an outfit :smile:
I suck at trying to change up an outfit.

Outfit 1:
Jeanna0409-1.jpg

Outfit 2:
100_0015-1-1.jpg

Outfit 3:
Jeanna3409-1.jpg

Outfit 4:
Jeanna4009-1.jpg

I'll post more later, what do you all think? I think I keep things too simple, I need advice on how to step up my style, lol.

I would definitely add bright colored layering tanks and large pendent necklaces.

A staple that you should buy is cuff bracelets, they are so perfect for fall!

I know that the heavy chain necklaces are in but if you can find some killer big pendent ones I think they will do alot for your look

fish necklace
drape necklace

Cute simple style!

If you want to step up your style, invest in some pants and skirts that are not denim (just in case you want your style to look a bit different from others on some days) and pair them up with the tops that you're wearing in those pics! Complete it with a pair of fabulous heels.

You could add a belt or jewellery to the outfits to change them a little! You could also, like GhstDreamer said get some non denim skirts and pants or get different colour denim. High heels with the jeans in the first outfit would also change the look of the outfit!! Hope some of that helps!! :smile:

I have a pair of navy blue shorts, 3 pairs of brown, or khaki shorts, and 1 pair of white shorts, and a pair of black shorts.
I also have a peachy like pinkish orange skirt that goes to my knee caps, and a purple of while floral design (show in picture below)
Graduation09067-1.jpg

I have tons of cute bracletts and earrings and necklaces, I honestly never wear any of it, I just kinda stick to one safe combination of silver rings, either diamond earrings on my Chanel earrings, and occasionally a necklace. I play it too safe. I like the suggestions though, especially the heels with skinny jeans. I've actually worn flats with them and it looks totally cute!!!
DSC01384.jpg

familyandfriends21-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like your style, it's simple and cute! I'm not sure how old you are (you are a beautiful, fresh face young woman). From what you posted, I would guess you were in high school (freshman in college at the oldest)...If so, I think you are dressing appropriately. Nothing to fancy or trendy. However, if you do what to change it up a bit, I suggest what the other ladies said, (accessories!! but not too many).

You have great basics, now you all you have to do is spice them up!

For example in the first pic, I would take off the pink sweater (and flip flops). I would rock the tanks with the jeans (no use of buying more stuff-LOL). You could add a some bracelets (and layer them), pumps (funky sandals or flats). Add a really cute color on the nails (a cheap fix).

Third pic: that black/white printed shirt/cami looks really cute! You could take off the purple shirt and rock the tank/cami w/the jean shorts. I would probably go with dressier shorts (darker blue (or white) trouser type shorts ) a long thin necklace, and cute flats or thong sandals...You don't want to do sleeveless shirt/cami, w/shorts and heels...

If anything, I think you might be slightly guilty of overlayering...especially in the last pic. I think you have on too much. To change the look of the last outfit, I would remove the lighter jeans (opt for a darker wash), flats (because they are boot cut jeans) and look a little long w/the shoes. If you want to do the flats I would look for a jean that has a more taper leg. And is that a shrug or cardigan you are wearing?

Last edited:
^ Wow, you are definitely helpful!!! I love your idea for the 3rd picture with the purple top and black&white tank, :smile:

and I do tend to over layer, :shame: but it was a cardigan I was wearing to answer your question. Thanks so much though, really!

I really like that jewelry rack, I could use something like that for my earrings. I often forget what I have because I have so many pairs all thrown in a jewelry box.

That's why I bought it, I've got stuff I never wear b/c I never see it inside my jewelry box. I bought it online at www.collectionsetc.com

You have to put it together, but it's worth it and it's at a really great price

Like other have said some jewelry would help. Also I would suggest staying away from the basic tees and tanks unless you are wearing them under something other than a hoodie. I used to do this and also felt like I was in a "style rut". Maybe some dark wash skinny jeans? They tend to make most outfits look stylish. I also see you like ballet flats...maybe some gold tone/bronze ones that hug your foot? They are neutral enough to match almost anythingg but look... great I always get compliments. OK don't know how much I'm helping but these things usually work for me lol. Let us know how it goes!!