MY Other PCE Reveal...yes I SAID IT...

Alll my outlets r 1 hour away. So worth it to me. But that is just me

LOL - ok...how often do you go? I guess I just really don't have the patience to stalk stores for an item. I love a bargain as much as anyone and buy way more than I should - so I guess it's just as well. Plus I try to do much of my shopping online because I have panic attacks when I'm out at crowds. Although, I'm trying to overcome that by going to certain stores that I know exactly where they are located. That seems to help calm me! I try not to pay FP on anything but sometimes when I want something that isn't on sale I get it anyway. You obviously have it down and have the KNACK!! Too bad we're on opposite coasts!!

LOL - ok...how often do you go? I guess I just really don't have the patience to stalk stores for an item. I love a bargain as much as anyone and buy way more than I should - so I guess it's just as well. Plus I try to do much of my shopping online because I have panic attacks when I'm out at crowds. Although, I'm trying to overcome that by going to certain stores that I know exactly where they are located. That seems to help calm me! I try not to pay FP on anything but sometimes when I want something that isn't on sale I get it anyway. You obviously have it down and have the KNACK!! Too bad we're on opposite coasts!!

I dont purchase FP - I did this week bc I knew I was going to get a PA..I dont purchase FP..... I want to wait....and I stalk EVERY month....they know me by voice....

Omg I'm freakin' jealous woman! I love Rory!

I think I'm just gonna recruit you as my personal outlet shopper. I'll send you my list with money and let you do your magic! ;)

I dont purchase FP - I did this week bc I knew I was going to get a PA..I dont purchase FP..... I want to wait....and I stalk EVERY month....they know me by voice....

So, let's say you got the last one of something discontinued or was a LE. Can you still do that - get PA? I have an Anna Sui dragonfly being shipped to the FP on Monday. I got to use PCE for it - so I feel good about that at least. If it was possible to get PA since technically these are considered deletes because they aren't made and the FDL went to the outlets...would it qualify? How would an unsavvy person who doesn't have a rep at the outlet as someone like yourself who they know will talk them them out of the PA do it? You know what I mean?

So, let's say you got the last one of something discontinued or was a LE. Can you still do that - get PA? I have an Anna Sui dragonfly being shipped to the FP on Monday. I got to use PCE for it - so I feel good about that at least. If it was possible to get PA since technically these are considered deletes because they aren't made and the FDL went to the outlets...would it qualify? How would an unsavvy person who doesn't have a rep at the outlet as someone like yourself who they know will talk them them out of the PA do it? You know what I mean?
Yes. If it is n the outlet system u can get a pa. I just got candace monday n rory arrived yesterday btook both n got over $200 bck

I dont hve a rep. Lolol. I just went n gave thm receipt n told thm i needed a PA. They said ok.

I dont hve a rep. Lolol. I just went n gave thm receipt n told thm i needed a PA. They said ok.

LOL - by rep I meant a reputation for asking for and getting the PA or whatever. You said they recognize your voice. Sounds like you are a force to reckon with - I mean that in a good way! I'm too passive and don't know how to stand up for myself!! I want to be more like you!!