My one purchase from the new line ...

Jan 9, 2006
with and without flash to show you ...

apple1.jpg

apple2.jpg

My shiny little embossed apple! They had two left, one red and one gold, and I went with the red one (even though the gold would have gone better with my owl ... the red was patent leather and the gold was just regular leather). I'm a teacher and the owl is my school mascot, so my keys are very spirited :biggrin: I just switched bank accounts and this was my first purchase with my new debit card, lol.

The SA was very nice and complimented me on my bag, even though it was LV not Coach (you can see it in the background with my fishy keychain!). Then she said she liked the old embossed line better, the mini sig patent one like the keychain, and I got out my bronze miniskinny and we drooled over it together. I still love that thing, haha!

I didn't realize how THIN the new hobos were! They are very very thin (it says on the website 1-2", but I guess I didn't read that :Push:smile:. They were pretty, but I didn't see anything I HAD to have. I think I'm going to go by the outlet soon and check it out.

The apple is so cute!! Everyone is talking about how thin the new hobos are...anyways. do you have a better pic of your coach keyfob on your LV vernis..I would love to see? Congrats!

BTW-How is the vernis holding up..does it get scratched easily & has any color transferred onto it? I love the fuscia color, when I first thought about getting a LV the vernis was the first thing I wanted. But then I read on the LV forum how delicate it is...so I went w/ mono canvas.

Pursefanatic85 said:
The apple is so cute!! Everyone is talking about how thin the new hobos are...anyways. do you have a better pic of your coach keyfob on your LV vernis..I would love to see? Congrats!

BTW-How is the vernis holding up..does it get scratched easily & has any color transferred onto it? I love the fuscia color, when I first thought about getting a LV the vernis was the first thing I wanted. But then I read on the LV forum how delicate it is...so I went w/ mono canvas.

I'll have to take a photo of the keychain on it, I just put it on yesterday. Here are two photos of it when I got it back in April:

fr6.jpg

fr1.jpg

She's my favorite bag, I love to show her off, haha! :heart: I've only had one instance of color transfer, and it was on a lighter color bag and my own damn fault. I had moisturized the handles and then had to sit somewhere with it on my lap and the straps were pushed into it. Even then it was really light and you could barely see it. The darker colors hold up extremely well, I haven't had any problems with this and I throw it in my school crate every day with papers, books, etc. I want more things in darker colors now! :biggrin:

But back on topic (kinda) I would never spend so much money on those hobos for such a thin bag! I would be very annoyed.

I love the apple!!!! I just went to my Coach store today to get a zipper repaired on one of my bags, and saw it. The gold one was ok, but I LOVED the red one and really really want it! The store display one they had was damaged, so I ordered it and can't wait to get it! They said that I'll have it in 1-2 weeks. Yay!! (I'm a teacher, too, btw -- the SA said that if her child was still in elementary school she'd give the apple to the teacher as a Christmas gift. How cute! Wish my kids would do that :P )

I just went to the Mall and got the gold apple. I was debating Red or Gold. I ended up getting the gold one. I like both of them, but I got a new coach with gold trim. So the gold apple is a better choice for me.