*** My OAK ALEXA is here! ***

I am another who follows your wardrobe thread, as I am also in my thirties with a young child. You always look so pulled together and elegant. Alexa looks great on you, I hope you have some wonderful times together!

Thank you everyone! :biggrin:

Congratulations, what a perfect match! Your friend picked very well and you got yourself a beautiful one. It goes so well with your shoes!

She did pick a very nice one and I really appreciate it! Not wrinkly and just the right amount of slouch! :tup:

Wow - I have to say I love those modelling photos.

Congrats on a lovely Alexa, fabulous modeling photos !

:ty:

congratulations! It looks like it was worth the wait!

It was definitely worth the wait! I'm so glad I didn't impulsively buy the sparkle tweed as the oak is what's currently missing in my bag collection. I :heart: it!

Congratulations on finding your ALexa, you look fabulous with her, and your tributes & Burberry are gorgeous too.

Gorgeous, the modeling pics are fantastic - love the shoes & trench too. Congrats!!!

I think my Burberry trenches and Tributes are currently my favorite items to pair with the Alexa! ;)

I am sure you will love using your new Alexa - it is beautiful :smile:

I'm already thinking of outfits to pair it with! It's a great bag ... practical, comfortable and very urban chic!

I am another who follows your wardrobe thread, as I am also in my thirties with a young child. You always look so pulled together and elegant. Alexa looks great on you, I hope you have some wonderful times together!

Thank you for following my thread! Sometimes, it's a challenge to dress up with a young child, but it's manageable. On casual days in town with DD, I dress up according to how long we'll be out ... you know, the shorter time out, the lesser damage control on clothing and the more delicate fabrics/clothes I could wear. :lol:

I so, so :heart: my new Alexa and I'm wearing it again! I did have two extra holes punched in the shoulder strap as I found it a bit long on me. Now I think it's A-okay! :okay:

More pictures and full outfit details here: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/lavans-closet-the-wardrobe-of-30-something-gal-571677-87.html#post16726953

5029549229_fb16006bf5.jpg

i've been a bit absentee from tPF but i'm glad you went for it la van! i remember your comments on bags in your thread about your wardrobe, looks like you and alexa are having lots of fun times already :biggrin: