My next VCA alhambra bracelet, which one?

Eleeleele

Belle
Feb 28, 2020
Hi!
I have the VCA alhambra bracelet in yellow hammered gold and I just love it. I wear it almost every day, since it is durable and not that sensitive to scratches.
Now I want to add another bracelet. I love both the Guilloche, the MOP and the Onyx. I do want to wear it very often though, almost daily, so I want one that lasts, and I dont want to baby it too much.

The Guilloche is super sensitive I’ve heard, and the MOP is delicate. The onyx should be the hardest of the stones.

Do you have experiences with the wear and tear of these? Which would you recommend?

Many thanks!

It's interesting as I have the MOP bracelet but find myself not wearing it a lot since I'm washing hands a ton now. So, I wear my all YG bracelet more - just easier and low maintenance. I would probably go with onyx as well if you're looking for something more carefree. But how I love the look of the MOP - it is so feminine and elegant! I should probably work it in my rotation more as many people wash hands with it and just wipe dry. It's probably sturdier than we think. Let us know what you end up with - either choice will be so pretty!

I'd also go for the onyx since we are approaching fall and winter. I'd likely wear MOP a little more in the spring and summer.
I totally agree. I was thinking about which bracelet I would actually reach for more this season. It would definitely be the onyx, so it might be good to start with that one. Love how the MOP looks together with a white or light summer dress though!

Reactions: DS2006
It's interesting as I have the MOP bracelet but find myself not wearing it a lot since I'm washing hands a ton now. So, I wear my all YG bracelet more - just easier and low maintenance. I would probably go with onyx as well if you're looking for something more carefree. But how I love the look of the MOP - it is so feminine and elegant! I should probably work it in my rotation more as many people wash hands with it and just wipe dry. It's probably sturdier than we think. Let us know what you end up with - either choice will be so pretty!

Thank you for your thoughts. Too bad you are not able to use your MOP as often now... Hopefully things will change soon.
I totally agree with MOP being so pretty, probably the prettiest of the alhambras. I would probably have chosen that one right now if it worked as an everyday bracelet and if I wasnt so scared of scratching/discoloration. But I will sure get it later on, for summer time.
So I might start with onyx as a company to my YG and more as an everyday stack, and then add MOP as an accent.
Thanks, have a lovely day!

Reactions: jpezmom