My Newest Babies!

I didn't mean to keep you hanging the first time, only revealing the two and leaving the Diorissimo out! Sorry!

I actually went off to take more pictures of the small and the medium for comparison pics, in case someone needed reference on sizing.

Oh no worries! It's actually nice to reveal them slowly. It keeps us on the edge like a good movie :biggrin:

GORGEOUS! I agree with that last sentence 1000%. Just their pinks alone can get me drooling ;) Thanks for the comparison pics- I have to go and try the sizes on for myself! Congrats, OP!

No problem, glad I could help.

Yes, the pinks that have been released recently are so vibrant and rich in color, I've become a pink convert. Not sure how I feel about this as I've never been a pink girl my entire life. I guess there's a first for everyone!

Congrats on your gorgeous colors and beautiful bag choices! Love the Soft, the Miss and the Diorissimo, and the colors are outstanding. That blue truly is a chameleon (I could never get it to photograph true to color for mine), and the bordeaux is beautiful for fall, and the pink perfection! Absolutely best stress reliever ever! :love::loveeyes::heart::cloud9::hbeat::woohoo:

Love it all! Is the miss dior the small or the large one?

This is the smaller one. I was hoping to find a Miss Dior in a long chain, but the colors that were available in the long chain did not appeal to me very much. Oh well, I'll be in Paris sometime within the next 6 months, I'm sure I'll have more to choose from there.

BTW love your long chain Miss Dior in your avatar!