my newest addition arrived!!!!!!!!!

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
aside from the damier koala wallet and the key holder i got yesterday, my fleabay item arrved!! :yahoo:

it's the mini monogram mini noelie in the color....cherry!!!!

omg! it's so cute! :nuts:

i will take pix when i go home tonight..i must say, i dunno how to wear it! on my shoulder? too small? or hand held? :shrugs:

i'm attaching pix from the auction first! :shame:

Attachments

• 69_12.JPG
    69_12.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 91_3.JPG
    91_3.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 113
rensky said:
aside from the damier koala wallet and the key holder i got yesterday, my fleabay item arrved!! :yahoo:

it's the mini monogram mini noelie in the color....cherry!!!!

omg! it's so cute! :nuts:

i will take pix when i go home tonight..i must say, i dunno how to wear it! on my shoulder? too small? or hand held? :shrugs:

i'm attaching pix from the auction first! :shame:

Love this bag... Congrat's :yahoo:
I wish I could have found one in blue before getting my mono noe.

why didnt u get it?????? why!!!!!!???? :hysteric:

omG!! go and get it now!! just like i did!!! :supacool:

msbroberts said:
Very cute! I almost got the damier koala today...but didn't....but this isn't about me but you.....

And That is waaayyy cute! Congrats

i really love it..i love the red interior because i feel the conventional brown color makes the wallet more..brown? so it's special...the red lining does make it seem more "fashionable"...even though i'm afraid the koala nose will be scratched..but its really easy to slip the nose in and out! :nuts: really think u should get it! im sure it can be kept a long time...at first i was hesitant to buy it because the price of it equals a bag! but then after getting it..im sure i'll stick with this wallet (finally) for a looooong time!

Virgo said:
Cool!!

How do you like the Damier Koala? I am eyeing it...