~~My New Yellow Diamond Ring!!!~~

Oct 6, 2007
I had an order for a .31 tiffany fancy yellow diamond soleste but I cancelled it!
I worked the JCK jewellery trade show in Toronto this past weekend and found an amazing deal on a 1.22 fancy yellow "soleste style" ring. it's different because the outer halo is not fully attached to the inside one- there is a small space between the two halos.
stats:
1.22 carat center stone VS2 fancy yellow, cushion/radiant hybrid cut.
with .67 tcw of white diamond melee VS1 clarity.

I also got an AMAZING deal on this because I paid wholesale costs:biggrin:!!! love trade shows!!
taken at work:
soleste1.jpg
fire shot!! yellow fire :biggrin:
soleste2.jpg
don't mind my swollen fingers- this was after the last day of the trade show and I picked my ring up from being sized- my fingers were sooo swollen here!!!
soleste3.jpg
one more before it was sized
soleste4.jpg

p.s neverenoughbags was there as well and she got something gorgeous!!! i'm hoping she takes a few more pictures and shares them with us all heehee:graucho:

Congrats Candice! I already commented in the chit chat thread, but you are one lucky girl! This ring is beautiful and looks perfect on you. I loooovvvee the lemony yellow of your FY diamond. Congrats and your lovely fingers don't look swollen at all!!

Congrats Candice! I already commented in the chit chat thread, but you are one lucky girl! This ring is beautiful and looks perfect on you. I loooovvvee the lemony yellow of your FY diamond. Congrats and your lovely fingers don't look swollen at all!!
aw thanks but it totally was LOL it fits way better today, when I first put it on I was like oh crap I've gained weight!!! but no, today it's nice and comfortable:smile:
I love the fancy yellows, lemony is the perfect way to describe it!!

Gorgeous!!!
thanks balenciaga!

congratz! You got one heck of a deal! You and Kohl are scoring huge on the purchases recently. beautiful pieces!

so.... with all that extra cash saved..... i'm pretty sure.... .that just maybe... MAYBE! you should get some matching earrings. JUST saying! haha jk

congratz! You got one heck of a deal! You and Kohl are scoring huge on the purchases recently. beautiful pieces!

so.... with all that extra cash saved..... i'm pretty sure.... .that just maybe... MAYBE! you should get some matching earrings. JUST saying! haha jk
:roflmfao:on my way out of the last day of the show the diamond dealer said he had some studs for me in fancy yellow....I just looked at him and said, dont...tempt...me!!!

maybe next year:graucho: but for now I'm taking a jewellery buying hiatus! I'm completely happy with what I have right now:smile:

Gorgeous!

Man i want a yellow diamond now! Lol~
thanks missD! I love the fire it throws, icy white melee and the fire from the yellow diamond is gorgeous, completely different colours then a white diamond....but it's kind of hard to describe it properly!?

Soooo gorgeous!!!!
thanks lilmountaingirl, i'm so in love with it, it literally takes me breath away!

OMG Candice it's AMAZING!!!!!!!! So happy for you - it's HUGE! And looks beautifully designed too - YAYAYAYAY!!!
Hi Jen!!
thanks so much! I really love it. I cannot find a fault on this ring and I am the type to try! it's perfect for me....but i'm still flabbergasted that this is on my finger:biggrin:
funny little story- I had the ring sized at one of my clients stores that is close to my apartment....
so the owner fo the store calls me today after I picked up my ring last night and says "I just heard the good news, congratulations!!!" so i'm all confused at this point and I ask her congrats on what?
she says "on your engagement of course, I saw that beautiful ring"
bwahaha I had to tell her that no, I was not engaged.....and that I bought this for myself....for my right hand LOL
so....hopefully mr. tall, dark and handsome doesnt think i'm already taken:graucho:

Gorgeous Candice - Congrats! I was at the JCK show in Vegas this past June......makes your head spin with soooo much to look at AND work. :smile: Enjoy your new beauty.
oooh I would love to go to the vegas show, I hear its absolutely massive and takes days to even get through one lap of the show! were you working or attending?