My new working girl dolly bag .... Lots of pictures!

Sep 30, 2008
I finally got this bag in the mail after ordering it a week and a half ago. I love the color and pebbled leather. It's a VERY spacious bag. I included an inside picture with a bottle of water and full sized note book for reference. In the cross body photo the strap length is at its shortest. It does have some weight to it even empty, I have thought about if it will be a problem for me. I'm pretty sure I will keep it though I have been considering returning it and buying a LV Neverfull bag that I have also been wanting. Sorry if the pictures are wonky, I'm uploading from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Oh I've been eyeing this bag! Thanks for all the reference photos, adore that colour and it looks fantastic on you! I'm suprised to hear that it's on the heavy-side though.

Oh I've been eyeing this bag! Thanks for all the reference photos, adore that colour and it looks fantastic on you! I'm suprised to hear that it's on the heavy-side though.

Thanks! It is a GREAT color and the leather is super nice. It is definitely a heavy bag. I put my things in it today and it was only 1/4 full (its pretty large) and it felt like it was almost too heavy to carry. Its actually heavier than my Michael Kors Hamilton tote with the chain handles and big lock on the front. I would try it on in the store and maybe even try your things in it before you buy. If the weight does not bother you then I would absolutely get it :smile:

Thanks! It is a GREAT color and the leather is super nice. It is definitely a heavy bag. I put my things in it today and it was only 1/4 full (its pretty large) and it felt like it was almost too heavy to carry. Its actually heavier than my Michael Kors Hamilton tote with the chain handles and big lock on the front. I would try it on in the store and maybe even try your things in it before you buy. If the weight does not bother you then I would absolutely get it :smile:

MBMJ isn't really available in stores here so checking it out in person will probably be a bit harder. Will probably pass since I don't really need another tote. I'm such a sucker for bags that colour though :graucho: