My New WOC - Pics!!! I'm over the moon :p

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
here is the new addition to my collection. i got it yesterday and took some pics, but my internet worked so slow at home yesterday and this morning (don't know what's wrong). anyways, i just wanted to point out that the half moon shaped one is more roomy than my old boxy shaped one...

i also took some pics with my med flap for comparison. the difference is about 1 inch in width and 1.5-2 inches in height... but since the med flap has an inner flap... they both fit about the same amount of stuff... perhaps only 1-2 small things that you can add in the med flap vs this WOC...

Attachments

• cwoc1.JPG
    cwoc1.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 450
  • cwoc2.JPG
    cwoc2.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 592
  • cwoc3.JPG
    cwoc3.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 464
  • cwoc4.JPG
    cwoc4.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 298
  • cwoc5.JPG
    cwoc5.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
forgot to add that i could fit:
- 6 credit cards
- cash
- compact
- keys
- lip gloss
- blackberry
- my camera was in there previously (empty spot in the left side); took it out to take these pics :P

so perfect for going out!!!

thanks for sharing!

I've been looking for a cross-body small bag. I'm seriously contemplating getting this one now...

how about some modeling pics??? if you don't mind too much :biggrin:

Wow, that's gorgeous! I've always wanted a WOC because they are so useful and versatile. And the price is not too bad for a Chanel purse. (I can't believe I just said that $1000 is not too bad for the price of a purse, LOL!)