My New White Half-Moon WOC reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
    Hey girls! I'm ecstatic! I just had the BEST BEST BEST Valentine's day weekend EVER! I got engaged to my bf!!! :yahoo: and I picked up my new Chanel Half-Moon WOC in white!!

I'm on cloud 9 :cloud9: heee heeeee :nuts:

Hope you like the pics!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WOW~ lovely half moon!
    I need to get one too~
    Congratulations!! :party:

3. COngratulations girl!!! What more can a girl ask for on Valentine's day? :smile: *hugs*

4. congratulations on your engagement and your woc yay !!!!!!!!

5. awwwthats so sweet...but i cant see ur pics

6. Yay!!! Congrats on your engagement and also on your WOC!! What an awesome way to celebrate Valentine's day!!!

7. WOW, first and foremost, congrats on you engagement, yay!! :yahoo: That's so exciting!! :nuts: As for the half-moon WOC, it's gorgeous (and we're sort of twins... my black one is my early bday present)!! :smile:

8. congrats on your engagement! Ring is beautiful...and of course the bag is beautiful as well :biggrin:

9. Congratulations on your engagement and congratulations for scoring such a beautiful WOC :woohoo:

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Wow! That is a fantastic Valentine's Day!!! Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful woc!!

12. Lovely! Congrats!

13. cute bag and a gorgeous ring! congrats!! :smile:

14. You can't beat diamonds and chanel !!!!!!!! amazing!

15. Lovely gift!