My new white Balenciaga Twiggy!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I'm so excited! I went back to Neiman Marcus today and picked up a white Balenciaga Twiggy. I took two pics of it and e-mailed them to Vlad to shrink and post. (I still haven't learned to shrink pics.) Hopefully soon you guys and check it out! It is really beautiful in white! They had several types and colors available. I think someone said they were interested in the Box. I saw one there in cornflower (blue). If anyone wants the phone number and name of the SA I dealt with let me know. (I also saw a white hobo/shoulder bag.):love:

OMG I am dying to see it! Please post pics asap!!!:nuts: . I am so jealous of you Kat!! I want! :love: :love: . Congrats Kat! for your new acquisition!! I bet it's gorgeous and I am lover white colour bag!.:nuts:

Thanks guys! I've already e-mailed them to Vlad so I, too, now just have to wait. I'm sure he'll post them ASAP. It really is a beautiful bag for summer!!!

spiralsnowman said:
Congrats! :smile: The Twiggy is such a wonderful, flattering shape! Is the leather nice?
The leather is great! I like it better than the leather on my city bag ... less crackle ... strange though because I bought that bag only about a month ago so it's probably the same leather .... I guess it varies bag to bag or looks different in different colors? (My City bag is cornflower - blue.)

Oooh, you have a cornflower? Wonderful! I'm so envious :smile: That's the color that I'm dreaming about this season too! Have you posted any pics? I haven't seen much about it, and am wondering if it is a nice light blue...

spiralsnowman said:
Oooh, you have a cornflower? Wonderful! I'm so envious :smile: That's the color that I'm dreaming about this season too! Have you posted any pics? I haven't seen much about it, and am wondering if it is a nice light blue...
Here is a pic of my City bag in Cornflower.
attachment.php