~My New WaterColor Papillion + More!!!! With Pics

bindi0930

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
My super sweet mom went last night to pick up some stuff for me last night. My dad was coming today and I wanted him to bring the goodies rather than having my SA ship them. I dread going out to the FedEx here (I have to sign and no one is ever home) it is like in the ghetto. Anyways, I am happy to introduce my new goodies (not all LV but came all from the same mall) LOL! :yahoo:
BTW.. Pardon my appearance, I had 2 finals today and totally exhausted but I still want to play!!

1. Watercolor Papillion
I love the way it looks with white ... totally chic! :tup:
129919857_o.jpg

129919948_o.jpg

129920031_o.jpg

129920106_o.jpg

129920217_o.jpg

Pics are coming of what the inside holds.

It looks really big, I wonder if it would hold my agenda, and large wallet?, this is one case where I like the black better than the white, to bad my speedy has already shipped,..maybe I can swap, it would also be better as I already have the White MC Speedy and that has been a big debate with me, thanks for the pictures you have helped me alot

Beautiful. I wasn't fond of the shape and size, but now that I look at it, it's actually really pretty. Congratulations! You are very lucky! I hope to see more pictures soon!!

Looks both roomy and playfully exquisite. Especially with the detailing of the watercolor and the dark brown base. Beautiful!

It seems to be really set off by white (your tee and jeans also looks super fab with it)

2. French Riveria Pumps in black
I love them and they got them in my size (4.5 which is so hard to get). I want opinions on the shoes though. Is it a :tdown: or :tup:??

129922330_o.jpg

129922420_o.jpg

129922517_o.jpg

129922632_o.jpg

129924390_o.jpg

My NON- LV purchases... Hope you guys don't mind. (FROM Saks Designer sale... worth checking out.. some great deals)

3. CL Pumps

129924468_o.jpg

4. Prada Pumps (By far one of my most favorite shoes. I going to be wearing them on an indian outfit for my sister's wedding in july)

129924621_o.jpg

129924720_o.jpg

5. Gucci Pumps

129924543_o.jpg

If you guys don't see me in a while it is b/c I am hiding in my closet.... playing... lol! :roflmfao:

Thanks everyone... I thought that I wasn't going to like it because it was brown and that might look strange... but it looks really good in person and looks almost black IMO.

If you have doubts about getting it, I say go to the store and try it on and then make a decision.

Those shoes are a huge plus for me! I love the Prada pair the most. They're beautiful. And you look amazing in the French Riviera shoes. I say they're a
thmbup.gif
Again, congratulations!

Someone LOVES shoes!! All your goodies are beautiful!

Well it is soooo hard to get my size (like a 4.5/ 5) that when the opportunity arises (esp. sales) I have to jump on it. Sometimes I go seasons without buying a pair just because the ones that I do like don't come in my size. Very sad... sometimes I wish I was like a 6 or some normal size.