My "new" Vixen Van Go Go

Tori

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Here's a pic of me with my "new" Tango Red Vixen Van Go Go, which I received today from tPFer Marnay. She is really beautiful, a little truer red than shows in the picture - sorry, bad bathroom lighting and my pink sweater isn't helping.

I love the color, size and shape of the bag - it's pretty close to a red Balenciaga Day I had that was accidentally destroyed last year. I'd love to track down a Voodoo some time....

Attachments

• vvgg.jpg
    vvgg.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 101
Tori she's GORGEOUS! She looks amazing on you!

I wish you total luck on your search for a Voodoo (or a Gerard...same bag, brown trim...... or a Barbarella...again, same bag but all metallic). I luuuuuuurve my Voodoo....

Enjoy that beautiful VVGG.... she's delightful!

I wish you total luck on your search for a Voodoo (or a Gerard...same bag, brown trim...... or a Barbarella...again, same bag but all metallic). I luuuuuuurve my Voodoo....

Oooh - thanks for that info - I've been searching ebay obsessively.

And thank you all for the compliments on the bag - I soooo love this one!!!!

Oooh - thanks for that info - I've been searching ebay obsessively.

And thank you all for the compliments on the bag - I soooo love this one!!!!

You are welcome! All three of those Tano's are the same bag...just different trim on the Voodoo (metallic) than the Gerard.

I think I've seen 5 total on eBay sine I started my Tano Obsessive State. I nabbed one.

And the entirety of the tPF Tano SF knows my Tano Holy Grail is a marine blue Gerard or Voodoo (if there are even any in captivity). :P

Love it! Very pretty, and you look great wearing it!

Tori she's GORGEOUS! She looks amazing on you!

Enjoy that beautiful VVGG.... she's delightful!

Yeah, I think the Gerard is my Tano dream bag. :girlsigh: