My "new" Vixen Van Go Go

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a pic of me with my "new" Tango Red Vixen Van Go Go, which I received today from tPFer Marnay. She is really beautiful, a little truer red than shows in the picture - sorry, bad bathroom lighting and my pink sweater isn't helping.

I love the color, size and shape of the bag - it's pretty close to a red Balenciaga Day I had that was accidentally destroyed last year. I'd love to track down a Voodoo some time....

Attached Files:

• vvgg.jpg
      vvgg.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
  2. It's beautiful and looks great on you!

3. Tori she's GORGEOUS! She looks amazing on you!

I wish you total luck on your search for a Voodoo (or a Gerard...same bag, brown trim...... or a Barbarella...again, same bag but all metallic). I luuuuuuurve my Voodoo....

Enjoy that beautiful VVGG.... she's delightful!

4. Oooh - thanks for that info - I've been searching ebay obsessively.

And thank you all for the compliments on the bag - I soooo love this one!!!!

5. Congrats! I just saw this bag in green irl yesterday, it is gorgeous, perfect size and I love the brown trim and hw on the sides. Enjoy!

6. Beautiful bag, Vicki! I think it looks great on you!

7. You are welcome! All three of those Tano's are the same bag...just different trim on the Voodoo (metallic) than the Gerard.

I think I've seen 5 total on eBay sine I started my Tano Obsessive State. I nabbed one.

And the entirety of the tPF Tano SF knows my Tano Holy Grail is a marine blue Gerard or Voodoo (if there are even any in captivity). :P

8. Welcome to the VVGG club! The bag looks great on you!

9. Love it! Very pretty, and you look great wearing it!

Yeah, I think the Gerard is my Tano dream bag. :girlsigh:

10. Yay!!!! Oh I am so glad she is getting some love and not just sitting in my closet! She looks wonderful on you!

11. Thank you all for the compliments!!! I LOVE tPF - you ladies are the best:heart:.

So it looks like the Voodoo/Gerard/Barbarella is the dream bag of many....

12. #12 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  13. Tori, Congrats on your Red Vixen Van Go Go. She is gorgeous!

14. I love the Barbarella/Gerard/Voodoo too!! Congrats on your VVGG. I had two but sold them and I do miss them al lot. Congrats!!

15. I've been drooling over the pics of the Voodoo/Gerard on tPF....