my new vera bradley messenger!

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
my super cute and fun messenger in capri melon- LOVE the colors. as you can see, i love pink (and i had a crazy hard time finding a pink bag!) and i wanted something bright and fun and kinda worry free for classes. so, yay.

also pictured is a pencil case and a id wristlet, both in capri blue.

tPF309.jpg

Why would you start a thread like that?? So aggressive!!
Love the bag...I bought my niece a darling VB bag for the new school year and she LOVES it. Enjoy...(and RELAX!!! lol)

I love it! It's adorable! I've never had a problem w/ VB....lots of ppl do on this forum....but I don't see why, they fun, durable, and are great for travel and books! Congrats! Love the bag!

ugh. i'll never understand why people dislike it THAT much. (that was the part i edited. the "if you don't like it, i don't wanna hear it" kinda deal).

plus, it's pink. hehehe.

Very pretty bag and one of the nicest patterns that VB has. Was looking at them earlier...

Just today I bought a "brush and pencil" case in the Capri Melon! It was in the 40% off pile and I think it was a mistake because there were three more in the regular priced stuff... but they also had adorable matching PJ pants and some other accessoires and even a couple of racquet holders in the capri melon at 40% off so maybe the ones in the regular priced stuff were overlooked...

Also bought the same case in Pink Elephants.

Not a big fan of VB but I fell in love with those pink elephants today in a local store and I just HAD to have an accessory in that print! Then discovered the 40% off pile... :yes:

Katherine, i LOVE the messenger! That pattern is so pretty! I think the blue ones are cute too, but that pink... TDF! This is my first exposure to Vera and I really think I might have to peek around at some more! lol