My new (to me) MJ Blake

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
I bought my first MJ Blake. I am very pleased. Unfortunately, it's instilled in me a desire for more! :P My next purchase is the quilted Blake. Thanks so much to everyone, especially thithi who helped me in my search. I really appreciate it!

View attachment 58054

^^^Thanks for the affirmation! I already have two green bags, so I wasn't sure about getting another one, but it really is a pleasing color! I've already seen two wallets that will great with it! ;P

I love the design of the Blake bag. I think it definitely deserves it's reputation as one of the classic bags from MJ.

pejcharat said:
I bought my first MJ Blake. I am very pleased. Unfortunately, it's instilled in me a desire for more! :P My next purchase is the quilted Blake. Thanks so much to everyone, especially thithi who helped me in my search. I really appreciate it!

Congrats! Glad you finally got your Blake! Which color of quilted blake are you interested in? For variety, how about a quilted Venetia? =)

Thithi rocks! =)

wickedassin said:
Love that color! The Blake is a great bag. Occassionally, I'm tempted to part with it, but whenever I use it, I fall back in love :P

Wicked, your Spearmint Blake is so beautiful and versatile; she's a keeper. I will look through your collection again to see if something else can go; you have everything except for Dior, Fendi, Prada. =)