My new (to me) MJ Blake

1. I bought my first MJ Blake. I am very pleased. Unfortunately, it's instilled in me a desire for more! :P My next purchase is the quilted Blake. Thanks so much to everyone, especially thithi who helped me in my search. I really appreciate it!

View attachment 58054

2. Love that color! The Blake is a great bag. Occassionally, I'm tempted to part with it, but whenever I use it, I fall back in love :P

3. ^^^Thanks for the affirmation! I already have two green bags, so I wasn't sure about getting another one, but it really is a pleasing color! I've already seen two wallets that will great with it! ;P

I love the design of the Blake bag. I think it definitely deserves it's reputation as one of the classic bags from MJ.

4. Congrats on your new MJ Blake! What a lovely green color! Enjoy!

5. Such a lovely bag, congratulations!

6. Beautiful! Congrats!

7. Congrats! The Blake is such a fabulous bag! Enjoy it in good health!

8. Gorgeous! Congrats

9. It's gorgeous!!! Congrats! :yahoo:

10. I really love the color! Cheers, to many happy days of carrying her!

11. I love the blake, it actually can hold more than you think. I've carried 3 ring binders and tablets and books in the middle compartment- I was shocked that it could hold so much stuff.

12. Gorgeous bag! Love the color. I'm happy to hear that you love your new bag! :tender:

13. Congrats! Glad you finally got your Blake! Which color of quilted blake are you interested in? For variety, how about a quilted Venetia? =)

Thithi rocks! =)

14. Wicked, your Spearmint Blake is so beautiful and versatile; she's a keeper. I will look through your collection again to see if something else can go; you have everything except for Dior, Fendi, Prada. =)

15. Congrats to you! THat is a beautiful color! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Blake! I have two myself. It's a fabulous bag! Enjoy yours!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice