My New Tano I bought at Lunch!

Gorgeous bag; great choice! And I love the bags where the strap can double-over, too. My Tano has that feature, so I can carry it cross-body in the rare instance I want to or need to be hands-free. Congratulations!

Ooo, nice! :smile: congrats!

I've been looking at different tano threads before this sub-forum opened and after seeing your lawn-colored purchase, i have to get a bag with this color! haha i love it! :drool:

So pretty! So do you have a brick and mortar store nearby that sells Tano? I'm jealous if you do. But then again, if I had a Tano store near me, I'd be dead meat!

I really like that bag in that color. How sturdy do the straps seem?

The strap is very sturdy in terms of the leather and the attachment to the bag. I have had it slip once or twice but I think that is because the strap is folded over. Once it's broken in more I don't expect it to be a problem. :smile:

Thanks girls! :smile:

kmh1190- I found a boutique about 2 minutes from my office that carries Tano. And not just one of two, but like 20, and in different leathers and everything!!!

Tis not a good thing for my wallet!

But I will still be special ordering the ones I really love from musthavebag.com - it's just too much chance as to what might actually arrive at that store!

Thanks girls! :smile:

kmh1190- I found a boutique about 2 minutes from my office that carries Tano. And not just one of two, but like 20, and in different leathers and everything!!!

Tis not a good thing for my wallet!

But I will still be special ordering the ones I really love from musthavebag.com - it's just too much chance as to what might actually arrive at that store!

Congrats on your new bag!! Also, it's really awesome that you have a store nearby. I went to one near me and they only had about 5 bags, and it was all very conservative colors. But, it was awesome to see them in person. If they had a bag in lawn it would have probably come home with me ;)