My new stackable Butterfly ring!

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
I ordered this ring from a new designer and wanted to share it with all of you!
It is a casual ring in 14K white gold band with a butterfly in 14K yellow
brushed gold. The band in white gold is a "twig" design.

You can see more of this jewelry on
www.junijewelry.com
I love this designers necklaces and bracelets.....

Mine is called Choucho Stackable Ring with loose Butterfly. "Choucho"means butterfly in Japanese. Butterflies are loved universally and the designer told me it can be worn as a lucky charm. It is so delicate and beautiful. You can also order the butterfly to be permanent and not loose.

Enjoy! And check out the beautiful designs on the website!

Attachments

• IMG_6303-1.jpg
    IMG_6303-1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_6301-1.jpg
    IMG_6301-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 171
  • th_IMG_6306.jpg
    th_IMG_6306.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 177
  • th_IMG_6289.jpg
    th_IMG_6289.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 126
My ring was $285 and that included shipping. If you do not want the butterfly dangling
you can get it permanently attached to the band. The twig band is very delicate and
rich looking. It is a very beautiful ring with the white gold and yellow gold. You
can also get it in sterling for less $.

anmldr1~
she does beautiful work. she has a few other rings that I would love to own. I love
the whimsical necklaces also. I think they would be great for teens or young girls.
My butterfly ring is fun to wear and it is stackable. the quality is amazing and the attention to detail. be patient sometimes it takes a day for her to get back with you.
she is super nice. I changed my ring from silver to 14k white gold with 14K gold butterfly. she is very easy to work with.....