My new SGH bag

Yasmin87

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hey guys! I was walking along the Croisette today and I came across a store that displayed the names of the brands they stocked. I entered the store because they stocked some of my favorite brands like Giambattista Valli and Azzedine Alia. Anyway, as I entered the store, the Sale items were next to the door and they had a lot of items on sale that were pretty reasonable. They had the Stella McCartney Raffia sandals from Spring that were being sold for only 100 Euros. Also, they had a lot of Chloe Paddingtons and Ediths on sale. The Ediths were being sold for only 250 Euros. As I was walking through the store, Balenciaga bags were on a large shelf. What caught my eye was a beautiful deep purple GH Work that I had to have. Unfortunately, it was reserved. The owner/SA told me that she received two new GH bags. She came out with a SGH bag that she called Marron Fonce, which is Dark Brown in French. She told me that a customer ordered the bag and that she ordered an extra one for the store. I really liked the color so I went for it. I was just in London last week; and in Selfridges and Harvey Nichols, they only had the SGH in black and red. To me, the black SGH looks a whole lot like a black RH from a distance. Speaking about the GH, I really wanted the purple GH Work. It was the most beautiful GH Balenciaga I've ever seen. Does anyone on here have it? Is it a Fall color or was it from the Spring collection? I ordered the purple GH Work and she told me that it should arrive before I leave on the 26th. The downside of the store and what ticked me off is that she didn't give me a proper reciept. It was just a normal reciept that said the price of the bag. I'll drop by in a few days to collect the purple bag and to get the VAT papers. You'd think that they had a proper cash machine with the tens of thousands they make each day. Even a small store that stocks Lancaster tanning creams gives a better reciept. I know I've blabbed a lot. Sorry! Here's the bag:

4oqiohv.jpg

6bc614g.jpg

6baspp2.jpg

A closer look at the color.

Hey guys! I was walking along the Croisette today and I came across a store that displayed the names of the brands they stocked. I entered the store because they stocked some of my favorite brands like Giambattista Valli and Azzedine Alia. Anyway, as I entered the store, the Sale items were next to the door and they had a lot of items on sale that were pretty reasonable. They had the Stella McCartney Raffia sandals from Spring that were being sold for only 100 Euros. Also, they had a lot of Chloe Paddingtons and Ediths on sale. The Ediths were being sold for only 250 Euros. As I was walking through the store, Balenciaga bags were on a large shelf. What caught my eye was a beautiful deep purple GH Work that I had to have. Unfortunately, it was reserved. The owner/SA told me that she received two new GH bags. She came out with a SGH bag that she called Marron Fonce, which is Dark Brown in French. She told me that a customer ordered the bag and that she ordered an extra one for the store. I really liked the color so I went for it. I was just in London last week; and in Selfridges and Harvey Nichols, they only had the SGH in black and red. To me, the black SGH looks a whole lot like a black RH from a distance. Speaking about the GH, I really wanted the purple GH Work. It was the most beautiful GH Balenciaga I've ever seen. Does anyone on here have it? Is it a Fall color or was it from the Spring collection? I ordered the purple GH Work and she told me that it should arrive before I leave on the 26th. The downside of the store and what ticked me off is that she didn't give me a proper reciept. It was just a normal reciept that said the price of the bag. I'll drop by in a few days to collect the purple bag and to get the VAT papers. You'd think that they had a proper cash machine with the tens of thousands they make each day. Even a small store that stocks Lancaster tanning creams gives a better reciept. I know I've blabbed a lot. Sorry! Here's the bag:

4oqiohv.jpg

6bc614g.jpg

6baspp2.jpg

A closer look at the color.

Gorgeous combo!