My New Saleya MM -- SOO LOOVE IT!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: just got my new saleya mm i sooooo love it :yahoo: im so happy i got the mm i love how roomy and big it is and its damier (i love damier!) will post pics later when i get back from customs im going to get my new magenta :tender: This is definitely a BAG day !! :girlsigh:

2. YAYYYYY!! The saleya is such a great style, I've loved it since it came out and I'm glad you got it! I can't wait to see pics.

Congrats on TWO beautiful bags in one day!

3. Congrats:yahoo: great choice. Now I will to LV today and check out the Saleya MM and damier speedy:graucho:

4. Congrats! I love Damier too!:love: Can't wait to see the pics!

5. Ooooh, can't wait to see it! Congrats on your new find.

6. yay, congrats! i'm looking forward to see it! :biggrin:

7. I'm so happy for you, can't wait for you to post pictures!

8. Congrats!:yahoo:

9. Congrats! Saleyas are so pretty, and I'm considering on myself. Post pics when you can.

10. Congrats!

11. Yay for you! Congrats, I can't wait to see your pics!

12. Congrats! I can't wait to see it!

13. Wow, what a great day

14. pics of my saleya mm :love: soo love this bag :heart: :heart:

DSC01211kaka.jpg DSC01225.jpg DSC01226.jpg
  15. Gorgeous...:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice