My new ring!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I'm ashamed to admit I've owned my camera for almost two years and just found out there was actually a macro function on it.

This isn't the best photo, it really doesn't do it jutice - I am totally in :heart: with my ring, can't stop admiring it!

Now that I have the setting I love, the next upgrade will be the center stone :yes:

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Wow!!! What a looker!!!!! Very, Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Love it! I would be able to stop admiring either! I'm looking for a similar looking ring but with a blue topaz in the middle.

4. oh wow, that baby has more potential. just mess around with taking shots of that and i'm sure after a few more tries you can get a really really even closer up shot.

What a drool worthy ring. beautiful...just beautiful.

5. Its lovely!!!!

6. Wow, what a beautiful ring!

7. That ring is stunning!Wow!

8. very nice!

9. stunning :biggrin:

10. very pretty.

11. gorgeous ring!!!

12. Gorgeous!!!! Like you, tho, my macro and I don't always see eye to eye. So, I've taken to using a small magnifying glass and holding it up to the camera lens....so, in effect, I create my own macro.....that is, until I can figure out my camera.....

13. Gorgeous! Congratulations.

14. beautiful!

15. Stunning ring!!!!