My new Purses and Keyfobs

pageclub

Mar 22, 2007
:yahoo::yahoo:So here are my two new purses.

The patchwork via e-bay for $200.00.. wearing my Leo keyfob ..it's beautiful... and the duffle in wine on ebay for $230.00 wearing the turtle.. Big Thanks to Spiceykim for picking this up from the outlet and sending it to me :smile: :yahoo:

Attachments

• recent photos 001.jpg
    recent photos 001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 299
  • recent photos 003.jpg
    recent photos 003.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 34
  • recent photos 010.jpg
    recent photos 010.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 52
  • recent photos 012.jpg
    recent photos 012.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 48
  • recent photos 011.jpg
    recent photos 011.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 49
attachment.php

Great bag!!! Love the turtle keychain too!!! Congrats on your deals!

I love everything! The Ergo tote is so pretty! And I just got the Bleecker duffle in wine as well! Don't you just love it! Congrats on everything! The keyfobs look great on your bags!

I know how you feel. I have to do some cooking tonight because my husband is having a big WWII reenactment event and he wants to take food for all the guys! I still have to make 2 huge pots of soup tonight and it is 80 degrees here!
He's not home yet, but I need to get off here and get cracking! Good luck with the homework!

thanks ladies. I'm not much of a patchwork girl either. but this one is definitely beautiful...but now I need some gold coach ballet shoes to go with it..lol.. and the Wine is stunning..but that went to my Mom since she loved it sooo much... I"m going to have fun shopping for her this weekend and using my $50 dollars off card for her mother's day. Which will most likely pay for our 12% tax rate :sad:

I know how you feel. I have to do some cooking tonight because my husband is having a big WWII reenactment event and he wants to take food for all the guys! I still have to make 2 huge pots of soup tonight and it is 80 degrees here!
He's not home yet, but I need to get off here and get cracking! Good luck with the homework!
LOL...me too. I gotta go finish....next week is my last week of classes, yay! I can endure for one more week!:sweatdrop: