My new, pre-loved mottled silver TMA and pewter crash AP!!

Great pics! I have never seen the TMA worn messenger style either. That is why I have actually never considered the style although it otherwise looks gorgeous. I just like to have the option to wear bags messenger style if needed. I am curious - is it comfortable worn that way?

WOW...that TMA looks great on you and really stunning against your black outfit!!! I think that the silver and pewter leathers are the prefect neutral colors. I have been using my pewter crash WTM since the day it got here and have never had it clash with any outfit!!!

LOVE those pix!!!

BTW...I will TOTALLY join you in the dark purple matte TMA. I am just waiting to see what hobo 2 looks like.

Thank everyone! I was a little nervous about the silver, but I really love it, especially in the TMA style. The soft leather and mottling help to tone it down so that it's quite wearable - I'll probably plan my outfit for Monday just so that it will show off the bag :lol:.

I do like it worn messenger style. I bought this from a tPF member who included the strap, but I don't know if she had to order it separately.

I couldn't resist including my Greyhound, Dodger, in one of the pics, although he's very blurry.

Thank everyone! I was a little nervous about the silver, but I really love it, especially in the TMA style. The soft leather and mottling help to tone it down so that it's quite wearable - I'll probably plan my outfit for Monday just so that it will show off the bag :lol:.

I do like it worn messenger style. I bought this from a tPF member who included the strap, but I don't know if she had to order it separately.

I couldn't resist including my Greyhound, Dodger, in one of the pics, although he's very blurry.

What a great name! And what a great pic! Gorgeous.:yes:

Your TMA looks fantastic - it really does look lovely and very, very wearable indeed. What an inspired and great choice!:woohoo:

I just love pewter APs! As well as going with everything, they just give a certain 'oompf' to things. Very cute, handy and versatile.

Enjoy your very lovely purchases!

The seller did order the strap seperately, and I agree totally that the TMA + messenger strap = AWESOME BAG! I am so happy that you love it Scuba, it looks smokin' hot on you ;)

Who is this good looking woman in these photos??? Can i just say you look fantastic and the TMA looks wonderful on you...especially in the messenger style. The Pewter Crash AP is perfect match for the bag. I am soooo happy you are happy! Congrats!