My New Obsession: Soufflots!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Since my birthday is two days after Christmas, I got myself not one but two gorgeous pre-loved Soufflots to celebrate. Technically, I shouldn't be carrying them yet but I asked myself if I minded opening the presents early and I said it was ok. ;) I love both the colors! Green is my favorite color and I sold my Green Epi Speedy 25 cause the opening drove me crazy every time I carried it. When I came across this green Soufflot I had to go for it. I made the seller an offer and he made a BIN just for me! My cannelle Soufflot is the PERFECT tan shade for my wardrobe. The color looks kind of boring online but it's really a gorgeous shade in person! So here are my lvoelies! :love: Second pic is without the flash. I'm definitely going to be on the hunt for more Soufflots in other colors next year! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Soufflots.jpg
    Soufflots.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Soufflots2.jpg
    Soufflots2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,762
  • Soufflots3.jpg
    Soufflots3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,551
Thanks, everyone! I'm off today but trying to figure out which one I will take to work tomorrow! Ooh jaaaey, we're birthday twins!! Go ahead and open one of your presents now...I said it was ok!