My new Nano Luggage

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
So excited to have this beauty in my collection! Been on my radar for a while (read: years), and was not planning to purchase until next year or the year after, but once I learned Phoebe was leaving, I felt the urgency to pull the trigger and get one now, especially with all of the rumors of possible discontinuation. Although I've been a bad girl this year, and am still waiting for one other bag before the year-end, when I look at my latest bag I get all warm and fuzzy, especially since I was able to get one under Phoebe's signature style still. [emoji173] (Please excuse the protective wrappers still on the hardware: I'm still in the "brand new babying" mode.)PhotoGrid_1542593229084.jpgPhotoGrid_1542593426089.jpgPhotoGrid_1542593530675.jpg

So excited to have this beauty in my collection! Been on my radar for a while (read: years), and was not planning to purchase until next year or the year after, but once I learned Phoebe was leaving, I felt the urgency to pull the trigger and get one now, especially with all of the rumors of possible discontinuation. Although I've been a bad girl this year, and am still waiting for one other bag before the year-end, when I look at my latest bag I get all warm and fuzzy, especially since I was able to get one under Phoebe's signature style still. [emoji173] (Please excuse the protective wrappers still on the hardware: I'm still in the "brand new babying" mode.)View attachment 4256464View attachment 4256465View attachment 4256466

OMG so stunning! I love it congrats! This color is the stuff of dreams.

Reactions: BB8
Congrats! Bag twins! I’ve had my kohl for a couple of months and I love it! Using it all the time (my other bags are feeling neglected )
Isn't it such a nice and versatile piece? It looks small but can carry so much. High-five bag twin! [emoji113]

So excited to have this beauty in my collection! Been on my radar for a while (read: years), and was not planning to purchase until next year or the year after, but once I learned Phoebe was leaving, I felt the urgency to pull the trigger and get one now, especially with all of the rumors of possible discontinuation. Although I've been a bad girl this year, and am still waiting for one other bag before the year-end, when I look at my latest bag I get all warm and fuzzy, especially since I was able to get one under Phoebe's signature style still. [emoji173] (Please excuse the protective wrappers still on the hardware: I'm still in the "brand new babying" mode.)View attachment 4256464View attachment 4256465View attachment 4256466
:congrats: :clap: :yahoo::love::loveeyes:SOOOOOO GORGEOUS!! Happiest Congrats BB8!!:drinks::girlsigh:

Reactions: BB8