My new mulberry puchases!!!!!!!

Sydee

Aug 16, 2012
So I went to the mulberry sales today. And brought a few things.

image-3087407645.jpg

image-700195944.jpg

I actually really like the hobo I know it's not the most popular bag. But I just love the relaxed look and the feel of the spongy leather. Lush!!! On sale too :smile:

The phone case is perfect for the iPhone 5!!! Not on sale :sad:

And the scarf was just too hard to leave behind. Also not on sale :sad:

So I wasn't really impressed with the sales. Expected more of a discount on the bags but hey I guess there is always next time!!! Xx

View attachment 2001747

View attachment 2001748

I actually really like the hobo I know it's not the most popular bag. But I just love the relaxed look and the feel of the spongy leather. Lush!!! On sale too :smile:

So I wasn't really impressed with the sales. Expected more of a discount on the bags but hey I guess there is always next time!!! Xx
Fabulous buys my black small effie will be here tomorrow cant wait.
I love the oak Effie its just a bit big for me shame they dont have the small in oak.
I love the colours on the scarf.
Congrats

I loooove the Effie. I think it's super classy. Stunning colour.

Can you tell us more about the iPhone case? What's it like? Does it really fit an iPhone 5? I was wanting a daria iPhone bag but just remembered it might not fit my iPhone 5!?

colony said:
I loooove the Effie. I think it's super classy. Stunning colour.

Can you tell us more about the iPhone case? What's it like? Does it really fit an iPhone 5? I was wanting a daria iPhone bag but just remembered it might not fit my iPhone 5!?

I tried the daria iPhone bag in store and it doesn't fit the iPhone 5 at all only the iPhone 4. So I asked the SA and she suggested the the phone case. Which fits in most phones. And alas!!! iPhone5 fits in nicely. Also has slots for your cards and a zippy compartment for change. Happy days!!!

Sydee said:
I tried the daria iPhone bag in store and it doesn't fit the iPhone 5 at all only the iPhone 4. So I asked the SA and she suggested the the phone case. Which fits in most phones. And alas!!! iPhone5 fits in nicely. Also has slots for your cards and a zippy compartment for change. Happy days!!!

I don't think I've seen this! Can anyone post a pic or a link? X

View attachment 2001747

View attachment 2001748

Love the Effie Hobo. I really want one in snowball. Gorgeous bag.