My New Miu Miu Glitter Eyeglasses!

kosmikchic

O.G.
Sep 17, 2006
I had my eyes examined yesterday and my prescription changed so had to get new glasses. I completely fell head-over-heels for these Miu Miu glasses.... so I got them. My concern is does light color frames go with dark hair? I always go for dark frames so, for me, this is a totally radical move....LOL! What do you think gals, yay or nay?

Attachments

• IMAG0374-001.jpg
    IMAG0374-001.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 4,965
Hi Kosmikchic! I m not a fan of the glasses for an everyday use because they seem to be a bit too glittery, but I think that they do suit you well and the light color frame is a nice contrast with your hair.
If you like them, keep them !

Hi Kosmikchic! I m not a fan of the glasses for an everyday use because they seem to be a bit too glittery, but I think that they do suit you well and the light color frame is a nice contrast with your hair.
If you like them, keep them !

Thank you Telavivit! I truly appreciate you honest opinion! I had a feeling it glittery is too much for everyday glasses :P But it's nice to know you think it will work with my hair! Thank you!;)

What cute glasses, I would love these in red or pink! Where did you get them from please? If you don't mind me asking. I think everyday should be fun! Doesn't hurt to have another pair anyway tho :graucho:

What cute glasses, I would love these in red or pink! Where did you get them from please? If you don't mind me asking. I think everyday should be fun! Doesn't hurt to have another pair anyway tho :graucho:

Thank you Tambyistherajah! I got them at Lensecrafters at a local mall. It was kinda pricey but well worth it! :P
Posted via Mobile Device