My new Mini Lin Speedy 30!

Hi all, I'm a new member and am already excited to become part of this community! Here are some pics of the new Mini Lin Speedy 30 I got on Friday..the pictures don't do justice! My next purchase will definitely be the Damier Speedy 25. Yay! Can't wait to participate more with you all!

OH NICE!! Need to know how much? Couldn't find the price on eluxury. I'm thinking of the Mini Lin Speedy 25 (assuming they have it in that size), I just bought the Perf. green Speedy 2 months ago, don't know if it is wise to get another speedy so soon, but do LOVE it!!! How're you enjoying yours?

OH NICE!! Need to know how much? Couldn't find the price on eluxury. I'm thinking of the Mini Lin Speedy 25 (assuming they have it in that size), I just bought the Perf. green Speedy 2 months ago, don't know if it is wise to get another speedy so soon, but do LOVE it!!! How're you enjoying yours?

Hey Bobojue! It was 675, and they don't come in the speedy 25, just the 30! Maybe they'll make the 25 down the line. The SA told me the coming months will bring more items for the mini lin line. I'm lovin mine! I actually really wanted the Perfo too, in orange. I'm jealous of your perfo! haha! I don't think its too soon to get another speedy..I'm getting the damier next week! :yahoo:

I love your bag!! I saw it IRL and was taken by it's beauty - but I'm scared of it's fragility - I can't handle vacheta so Damier is the only way to go for me - Enjoy and wear it in good health.