My new mini bag and purse! <reveal>

mi.kay

O.G.
Aug 10, 2012
I have been looking for a mini bag that has the versatility to wear from day to night and also has the option to wear around the waist as a belt bag.
And it is also about time to change a new purse as my 7 year Prada Saffiano trifold purse is starting to looked tattered (it has served me well).

I haven't purchased any Gucci item for the past 7 years. I really love the new Gucci designs, especially the marmont and even the white/black paperbags.

Thank you for showing interest in my small little reveal :smile:

Attachments

• 20180321_200625.jpg
    20180321_200625.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,204
  • 20180321_200625.jpg
    20180321_200625.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,198
Reactions: Bee-licious
congrats!! love both your choices. gucci continues to be on fire right now, i want everything!!! i have the same compact wallet in the bees design, it is such a practical piece that is compact and fits into smaller bags. you will love using it!! and that super mini... love it!! i am eyeing the other version with the larger GG on the flap!

Reactions: mi.kay
the red mini is so beautiful!! the gold chain makes it even more luxurious. do you mind linking me to the bag on gucci? i can't seem to find it on the website for some reason.
I can't find it on the website too! I think this is also called the marmont super mini 2.0 from what I have gatherered there is an older version of super mini which is sold out almost everywhere, and there is this newer version of the supermini. My SA told me this version came in only about 2 months ago. Anyway here's the product code: 488426 DSVRT 6433

congrats!! love both your choices. gucci continues to be on fire right now, i want everything!!! i have the same compact wallet in the bees design, it is such a practical piece that is compact and fits into smaller bags. you will love using it!! and that super mini... love it!! i am eyeing the other version with the larger GG on the flap!
I think I know which one you're talking about lol. It's all over YouTube and instagram right now. Type in Gucci super mini and there are many results! It seems like it's really trending. I couldn't get my hands on one. The SA told me they've only received one or two items since September last year, and the waiting list is forever. Anyway I settled for this version and have no regrets either. It is slightly bigger and I prefer the magnetic closure :smile: both designs are very similar and can be worn the same.

Love both! Can you show what you can fit into the red pochette bag?
It can fit my new purse (the one shown above), my Samsung S7, car keys and a small lipstick or a pack of tissue.

But if you switch the purse to a card holder then you can fit more things :smile: I think they are a couple of reviews on YouTube and