My New MAB in Blood Red

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
It's so weird - the other day either on line or in a magazine I saw this bag and thought how I had to get it. Today walking thru Nordstrom Off The Rack there it was. Just waiting for me. Not that I needed another bag (Hmmm) I just had to have it.

But my question of the day is...........though I love the deep blood red - do you think it's practical and able to go from Winter into Spring -?

I am loving this color with gold hardware - but the indecision is starting to come up.

I wish I could one day buy a bag and not think twice and threetimes about it.

So, what do ya think?

It's so weird - the other day either on line or in a magazine I saw this bag and thought how I had to get it. Today walking thru Nordstrom Off The Rack there it was. Just waiting for me. Not that I needed another bag (Hmmm) I just had to have it.

But my question of the day is...........though I love the deep blood red - do you think it's practical and able to go from Winter into Spring -?

I am loving this color with gold hardware - but the indecision is starting to come up.

I wish I could one day buy a bag and not think twice and threetimes about it.

So, what do ya think?

I think red is a fabulous neutral-any season! Great pop of color against black and pairs well with denim.
Is this your first red bag? That might be the reason for your hesitation.

Love the blood red w/ gold hardware. I'm usually a silver or gunmetal gal, but I think the blood red wouldn't look as good with those. In terms of Spring/summer wear - definitely! Think silky blouse in a neutral color, jeans, and the pop of red from your bag. Even a simple white t or shirt with jeans and that bag would look great. I have a white summer maxii that bag would totally go with.

I was torn between the red and my blue one from NR. I did get the blue but red is one of my all time favorite colors for bags !!

You can for sure wear this year round. !!!

I know what you mean about buying and not having to think or worry about it... I'd love to shop and not worry about price tags !! One day .., :smile:

Blood red is such a lovely and versatile color...bright enough for spring and a perfect pop of color against dark winter outfits. I have a mac in blood red and wouldn't trade it for any other color!!