My new LV!

They're perfect on you! :supacool: To have a tan in Michigan this time of year, you need a tanning salon or a vacation. (lived there, not a lot of sun)

Matt, you prob. got these from the Chicago LV boutique. Nex t time I'm there, if I said I knew you, they'd fall all over themselves to wait on me !:yes:

Yeah I got these from Chicago. My store is getting sunglasses next year? I LOVE to tan and since I am getting laser hair removal right now, (well waiting for the appointment on the 25th) I have to follow their rules of no tanning ect.. so its killing me, but december 2nd I will be BACK lol!!

If u do go, visit Marth in RTW or Amber in Jewelry/Watches, I deal with both of them. HAHA

Yeah I got these from Chicago. My store is getting sunglasses next year? I LOVE to tan and since I am getting laser hair removal right now, (well waiting for the appointment on the 25th) I have to follow their rules of no tanning ect.. so its killing me, but december 2nd I will be BACK lol!!

If u do go, visit Marth in RTW or Amber in Jewelry/Watches, I deal with both of them. HAHA

OMG YES! I LOVE THAT! I am trying it soon as well, I have a question does all the hair come off at once or does it take a few sessions?

Thanks--they will be impressed!

Dec. 2 isn't that far away. Then you can get back to your "just back from the Riviera" look.:yahoo: Esp.with the sunnies.