My new Lovely...Hamptons Satchel!

sewbitchy

More Juicy Please!
Oct 8, 2009
Oh the Hamptons....how I long to go there...someday.:graucho: But until then....I will carry my new Hamptons Bag! :cloud9:I got the only one at the Outlet In Camarillo CA and if I tell you how much I paid you will absolutely flip! Any guessers? Winner gets to be my new Coach Whore BFF! hahaha (link to flickr group!):love: Oh yeah dont tell the Hubby I cheated on him today with my Credit card! :lolots:

DSCN0915.jpg

DSCN0916.jpg

Bradysmumm is the closest! it was 129 out the door. They had it at 288, plus 50% off and an instore 20% additional! If you live near Camarillo (or maybe the other outlets have the same sale?) you better hurry in!

Yes it is MFF, i just got the last one on the shelf at my outlet, and I didnt even realize it was mff, because I honestly dont care either way. I buy what I like. But I was just reading a thread about the diff between mff and fp deletes. IMHO I will never pay $500 for a bag, I always get my bags at outlets in the clearance or at tj maxx. Im just a clearance rack junkie!!!! So you are saying this bag was never available in this style as a FP? I love it! And msrp is $358, that would be pricey I think for a MFF