My new leather and suede Silverado satchel!

annabelle

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
This is my first Silverado! I was at Nordies @ the Grove in L.A. yesterday to return a Chamois Betty I received a few days ago (because the color was not me,) and I decided to purchase this Small Silverado satchel I've been eyeing for about a month now. It's a Fall 06 bag and what caught my eye was the texture of the leather, and the contrast with the suede trim. The color is Bordeaux, which is a dark brown with deep plum/raisin undertones. The suede trim and inner part of the bag is dark brown. I like the two-toned effect that the leather and suede gives to this bag. The whipstitching is tri-colored: black, bronze, and beige. I posted a few close ups to show the texture of the leather. :smile:

Attachments

• S10.jpg
    S10.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 269
  • S7.jpg
    S7.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 136
  • S9.jpg
    S9.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 147
  • s14.JPG
    s14.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 129
  • S11.jpg
    S11.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 125
  • S15.jpg
    S15.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 142
Thanks so much for the compliments ladies! I'm feeling a little guilty about splurging but your comments make me feel better! No more purchases for a while for me.:smile:
judi said:
I love it, it's gorgeous! How big is it actually, is it about the size of a regular silverado hobo?
judi, it's the smallest size satchel, and it's about 15" wide, 7" tall, and 6" deep. About the same size as the medium Paddy satchel...they also have the larger satchel there in the same color.

Annabelle
I love that bag! I may have my local SA call the grove to charge send the large to me! Did you see any other color silverados and do you happen to know how much the large silverado cost? :P

Thank you ladies! When I saw this the last time I was there, I told myself to wait for the sales. Then I was afraid it might be gone by then so I just took the plunge...:smile:
cougess said:
Annabelle
I love that bag! I may have my local SA call the grove to charge send the large to me! Did you see any other color silverados and do you happen to know how much the large silverado cost? :P
cougess, I think it was around $1900ish but don't quote me..try calling them @ 323-900-1250. I did try the large one on there and it's TDF!!! The only other Silverados I saw there were the Shopper Silverados (like the ones on Alogarag) I did not see any Silverado Hobos. They have new Bettys and some Paddy satchels, the new Pumkin color, Choco, Whiskey, Taupe. There were also Pocket paddys. They have a good stock of Chloes. I wish I had taken my camera with me. It was a madhouse there because of the Anniversay Sale going on (of course Chloe not included)