My new Kristin Clutch!

Love your bag! An aside comment, another example of Coach being stingy with the red bags. I would full price for a satchel in this color and it is such a great fall/winter color it makes no sense for them not to offer it in other styles. Yet the make a tearose color in winter, huh? Who is in charge here? :smile:

As soon as I saw this reveal, I emailed customer service and asked. I looooove the color, but they said that nothing else is coming out in it :shucks:

Love your bag! An aside comment, another example of Coach being stingy with the red bags. I would full price for a satchel in this color and it is such a great fall/winter color it makes no sense for them not to offer it in other styles. Yet the make a tearose color in winter, huh? Who is in charge here? :smile:

I agree!! I would die for the large Kristin hobo in this color. And for another aside comment, they do have "garnet" gloves available but the colors are not the same at all. The gloves are more of a rusty red and when I saw them I almost didn't order the clutch thinking it would be the same color. My fabu SA called another store who had both the gloves and clutch and they sent us an IPhone picture to reassure me the clutch was not rusty red. I'm so glad I went ahead and placed my order :yahoo: