My new Ice Cube bag, plus pix!!

One happy son and a happy mommy...:tup:

Got my ice cube in Vegas...Lucky us !!, Cuz NM in SF is not selling them. They are just taking orders for this and some other new models.

Thanks everyone. Quick update I've been using my new bag and it seems very durable. I even used it in the rain! It's a great rain bag lol. Very roomy, but always need to be stuff when not using because I notices it tends to flat easily. I guess the material isnt so strong or bulky to keep it's shape in place.

I am thinking of getting this bag as well. The bag looks even better in real thing. My only concern is that will it looks too shiny, or after using it for a while, you will feel bored about the brightness of the bag? BagWhore, how do you feel about your bag? Will it be a long keep or you will let go of it after a while?

Thanks everyone. Quick update I've been using my new bag and it seems very durable. I even used it in the rain! It's a great rain bag lol. Very roomy, but always need to be stuff when not using because I notices it tends to flat easily. I guess the material isnt so strong or bulky to keep it's shape in place.

SHOPGIRL BB - When I first saw the bag at the store I wasn't sure about it because the style is so not Chanel (it doesnt scream classy). I was afraid it would be too flashy for daytime use. I bought it because I felt like I could use it to go out at night..But it's sort of on the big side for a evening bag. After two weeks of owning this bag..I realize I'm just going to use it day or night! I get so much attention and I love it =). The ice cube bag is a flashy bag. So if you like being flashy and all the attention go for it. Winter time is coming and silver is such a hit now. I will admitt its a very bright bag, but I don't think I will ever get bored of this bag. It's one of a kind. Good luck!

I just saw this bag today in Chanel, and I was so suprised at how soft it felt! It was very light weight, and it just felt soft and comfortable! I can see why you like this bag so much. Pictures don't do it justice.